Crafting help!

Is it worth crafting this bow with exalt? If so what is the proper way of doing it?

(HC league)

Thanks!
IGN: Mellodiez

PM if win or outbids on Auction. Thanks!
"
clon8888 wrote:
Is it worth crafting this bow with exalt? If so what is the proper way of doing it?

(HC league)

Thanks!

Well you right click on exalted then left click on bow and vollia one random stat incoming.........
For a start, it should be crit chance that's crafted on there.

Personally I don't think it's worth it since the value of the bow is barely over an ex anyway.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
brutalrazial wrote:
"
clon8888 wrote:

(HC league)

Thanks!

Well you right click on exalted then left click on bow and vollia one random stat incoming.........

Obviously ... but I can master craft a mods that I don't want to get than use exalt on my weapon.

"
Chundadragon wrote:
For a start, it should be crit chance that's crafted on there.

Personally I don't think it's worth it since the value of the bow is barely over an ex anyway.

Not sure where you are looking at but its around 290 pdps bow and they go for a few exalts.

http://poe.trade/search/ohetihenimotan

Well one for 2 but I could craft in 2 ex as well so the prices really are not representative.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
clon8888 wrote:
"
brutalrazial wrote:
"
clon8888 wrote:

(HC league)

Thanks!

Obviously ... but I can master craft a mods that I don't want to get than use exalt on my weapon.

Multi-mod = suffix
Fire res = suffix

With multi-mod, you can only craft attackspeed or crit and hope for a hybrid ipd roll. So multi-mod will only protect you from getting a low tier suffix, which could be crit or attack speed roll, or worse. But spending 3 exalts to gamble for a high hybrid roll is totally not worth it in this case. If you want to yolo ex anyway, just craft crit on it and fire away. If you lock the suffixes with multi-mod, there are over 40 prefixes you can get.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Last edited by rinleezwins on Apr 16, 2015, 2:04:17 PM
Nooo! Dont craft ias. ias is a bonus on harb bows, as crit chance will do far more to your dps and the item's value.
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
I've crafted many bows and am sorry to say but that bow is not worth throwing ex's at it.The chance of getting hybrid phy/acc is just to low.Just multi mod it and use it or just throw crit chance on it and sell it for 1-2ex's.Crafted this last night
You cant`t multicraft it since there is the Fire res suffix on it.
As said, crit chance is way better than attackspeed, just change that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info