Need help with a MF build advice!

Hello Everybody!

I came back to the game after a long break with the 1m leagues, got both the SC and HC sets. and now i just wanna get a decent MF build instandard.

But i don't really know how to get there in the best way!

I got this bow to help me out:

My passive skill tree atm:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4DHgW1BiMILgiJCpsVIBa_GY4ZtB9BIXYi4iLqI_Yk_SU_JpUqCypbLOkwcTB8MfoyATKUNj051DpCR-JKfUt4TZJRR1LsVUtW-luvXWheRWHiYetirGVNZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnDVdct293fXeOt9dX8CfyuCXobOh3aJ04w2jX2Nv5AKkvOVBZrxmyabjZ2qoJ-kOabgq9Kv67IZtMW1SL02vqfBM8LsyqnK083qz3rQgdN-1CPWitnG2o3dDd2o45_nCudU6NbqYusU7YPvevPq-uv8xf66_94=

I also have a level 78 Ranger with a full respecc.

My question is, should i sell the bow and get a windripper? Or should i stick with the bow 378pdps and aim for MF gear only?

I'm thankful for all help i can get. The jungle is deep and i need some help!

Thanks in advance!
You could take a look at this thread http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1189651 where players worry more about stacking iiq then iir to boost currency finding. I wouldnt worry about going pure mf to start with you will need a 6link to get decent clear dmg and still have iir iiq gems running. Your tree looks good, the only issue with mf is andvarius rings lowering resists so something that may need to be worked around.
Ye, my bow is a work in progress, trying to 6l it atm. thats why its not a 5l. My armor has a 5l with Rarity gem, trying to get the bow to 6l so i can have the quantity gem aswell.

Farming alched lvl 76+ maps atm. Working nicely. But my knowledge about the game is quite small overall, so i figured i would make this thread to see if there is more ppl like you willing to give me some solid advice!

Thanks for your reply man, that thread is helpful!
Don't sell that bow, it's crazy good, and yes, it's worth "6Ling". In addition it's harder to build an elemental build than a physical one.

And you don't need a ton of MF to get decent return. I'm doing fine with 75/275 (witch incinerate build though, an entirely different thing).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Theres another thread later (but i couldnt find it) where quite a few players tryed it I think they averaged 1 -1.5 ex an hour. Gd luck..
Basically follow neveersink's build. Then get mf items in every slot except, bow-quiver and head (rat's nest is there probably, you can still change the head for a higher rarity helm but i dont recommend it)

That's what i do already. Better mf than most windripper and similar builds and no legacy items. (83/338) I got 7-9k dps gmp ts.

I can lower my dps or buff it. depends on how much defense i need. And my bow is worse than yours. (310pdps 5L) My chest is also 5L. I can do low lvl maps to 75maps. 75's are doable but a bit time consuming for me so i avoid them. But you can probably do them too easily with the bow of yours.

my gear

Spoiler

Last edited by mindrust8 on Apr 18, 2015, 10:24:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info