Make pvp fun?

"
jcostello1 wrote:
"
LMSLMSLMS wrote:
bcuz sumthin got nerfd doesnt mean it isnt still strong af (ea hld).ur spark sux ass def not whats winnin u matches. swordboard is weak compared to critdagger, nothin new. i guess everyone whos usin cws setup is now copyin dat magik dude, he must be a genius aight, its not just a logic counter vs stunstormer iceshotter bs like u all over the place who force u wastin slots for it. ic for sum1 like u whos just watchin invitationals/top ladder and copys meta builds its hard to understand to actually use ur own brain. w/e has nothin to do with topic anyways.

<Edited by support>

The spark actually kills me pretty often. But CWS isn't a counter to a specific thing, it's an OP mechanic that deals way too much damage because it's a counter to EVERYTHING. Everything stuns. Double strike? Molten strike? Cyclone? Freezing pulse? Nado shot? Ice shot? Burning arrow? Friggin split arrow stuns if you have a decent bow. All you can do to counter a CWS is trap.

You're just mad because HE invented CWS?? You know... this thread is about HIM.
"
bigfoot312 wrote:
"
jcostello1 wrote:
"
LMSLMSLMS wrote:
bcuz sumthin got nerfd doesnt mean it isnt still strong af (ea hld).ur spark sux ass def not whats winnin u matches. swordboard is weak compared to critdagger, nothin new. i guess everyone whos usin cws setup is now copyin dat magik dude, he must be a genius aight, its not just a logic counter vs stunstormer iceshotter bs like u all over the place who force u wastin slots for it. ic for sum1 like u whos just watchin invitationals/top ladder and copys meta builds its hard to understand to actually use ur own brain. w/e has nothin to do with topic anyways.

<Edited by support>

The spark actually kills me pretty often. But CWS isn't a counter to a specific thing, it's an OP mechanic that deals way too much damage because it's a counter to EVERYTHING. Everything stuns. Double strike? Molten strike? Cyclone? Freezing pulse? Nado shot? Ice shot? Burning arrow? Friggin split arrow stuns if you have a decent bow. All you can do to counter a CWS is trap.

You're just mad because HE invented CWS?? You know... this thread is about HIM.

I'm really salty I guess because of the CWS counter to my one specific build.....the kind that deals damage.
You deal damage? CWS counter!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info