[1.3] HC Elemental Incinerator (ACRO + EB + AA)

First off, here is a link to my inspiration, the "elemental incinerate" build created by SlightRedEye. My build is a variation of his, with enough changes that I did not want to clog his thread up with this information.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1116897

At the time of posting this, I am level 92 and in 48th place in the one month hardcore league. The main reason I've created this thread, is because a few people are interested in my gear/build, and this is the easiest way to show them. I'm focusing most of my time on trying to break into the top 20, so for now this will just have my gear and build. When the league ends, or when I get some extra time, I'll post a lot more info.

Gear:
Spoiler

Edit: The Surgeons amethyst is going to eventually be a Perpetual, I just keep forgetting to reroll it. Also I just recently used the q20 recipe on most of my gems, hence why some of them have not relevelled to 20 again yet.

Current Build at 92:

Heres some stats off the top of my head (rounded). I'll replace this with screenshots when I get a chance.

DPS: 5,700 GMP Tooltip (114,000 dps with stage 3 shotgun)

HP: 5,600

Defenses:
Cloak of Flame
79/79/83 Resists
40% Dodge
45% Spell Dodge
13% Spell Block
CWDT Enfeeble + Warlords Mark (dual curse)
Level 20 AA
280 hp/sec regen

Last edited by Nerdicide on Apr 10, 2015, 12:51:09 PM
hey, nice build! i also followed slightredeye's incinerator tank for the 1m race and have enjoyed the build. I like your EB + AA variation, i was wondering if it would be strong with a pledge of hands + cloak of defiance instead?

Thank you
IGN: Standard League - Dark_Captain
"
lDantonl wrote:
hey, nice build! i also followed slightredeye's incinerator tank for the 1m race and have enjoyed the build. I like your EB + AA variation, i was wondering if it would be strong with a pledge of hands + cloak of defiance instead?

Thank you

Hey sorry for the delayed respone, i've been trying to compete in the ladder. In 27th overall now, and 21st living char (top 20 living get demis).

With my specific build I dont think cloak of defiance is a good idea. Acro makes EB give u less overall mana, and then I need to also reserve most of it. I only have like 150 unreserved mana. Lightning coil works great though if you want to try that, I'm just using the cloak of flame because with AA its not much worse than coil, and I was able to get a 6L pretty cheap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info