Community Showcase #9 and Hideout of the Week: The Exotic Wraeclastian Hotel

Hideout of the Week - Season Two Episode Twelve: The Exotic Wraeclastian Hotel

You can find more about this Hideout in the author's thread here. If you'd like to submit your own hideout for next week's episode, just post a thread about it in the Hideouts forum.

Community Showcase #9
Episode 27 of the State of Exile Podcast is now up on youtube. Here is Part One and Part Two.

"RIP 14% to level 80 HC challenge" by PhageTV
It's always frustrating being close to your next level and then dying. It's even worse if you're 14% away from receiving the level 80 hardcore challenge. Check out PhageTV's reaction to this event.

"Lord Voll of Thebrus" by Cypherical
Cypherical is a talented kiwi artist who created this 3D artwork of his vision of Lord Voll.

"Mjolner Necklace" by Azata
Check out this awesome fan art necklace created by making a 3D print in steel based off the 2D art of the Mjolner.

"Kaom and Dominus" by Jideament
This piece of fan art was submitted to our recent fan art competition. We really enjoyed the unique style of this work!

"Only Takes One!" by Willywonka_HC
An eloquent prayer to RNGesus, an Arc gem, a Vaal Orb. Is the father of random numbers listening?
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Apr 8, 2015, 9:31:49 PM
Cool, love the showcases, some neat stuff produced by the community.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
no teasers :'(
first page hype.. jk it's still Act 4 HYPEE

where are the teasers ? :(

edit: nice hideout!

Bex is love Bex is life
"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by komlosi on Apr 8, 2015, 10:00:03 PM
Holy molly these hideouts man...
IGN: DylanRyder
The Crit Philosopher: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/960124
Dominus Split Runs guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1212404
Neat
Saved
WTF?! My post got deleted?! What is this shit?! For the first time i was first commenting here and it gets deleted?! srsly?!
Last edited by TrueEdge on Apr 8, 2015, 9:36:25 PM
Nice Grand Sarn Hotel.. oh and those delicious puncture ripping tears, haha.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
TrueEdge wrote:
WTF?! My post got deleted?! What is this shit?! For the first time i was first commenting here and it gets deleted?! srsly?!

I believe you wrote "first". It's been a standing policy for GGG to delete these useless responses for a while.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
deefa wrote:
"
TrueEdge wrote:

I believe you wrote "first". It's been a standing policy for GGG to delete these useless responses for a while.

seen loads of news posts with it not being deleted though.

ON TOPIC: I really like how clean this hideout is, pretty well designed. Yes, I would stay in that hotel.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Apr 8, 2015, 9:45:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info