-# HOTW Episode 12 #- Exotic Wraeclatian Hotel - A Masterpiece fit for a King. Vagan HO

A Masterpiece Fit For A King
#7A7D7D

Change log
Update 1.0 - Uploaded new video with added features such as fireplace and new rest area
Update 2.0 - Got featured on hideout of the week! YUSS :D

==================================
Click here for Hideout of the Week Video |
==================================

Click Here for Self-Made Video and please leave me a message below after watching! thanks~

• Clean and simple
  • High framerate
  • Pleasing to the eye
  • Straight up G

So I started this hideout as a simple clean idea. Since I've started playing, I've been to many very well made hideouts designed by extremely talented people BUT there was one small catch. I would always feel the frame rate drop. SO... I began the design of my hideout starting with simple clean / non laggy format. I wanted to make something that made you feel like you were in a luxury area, someplace where you can stand around for hours just chatting with your friends as it feels so comfortable and non-laggy to be in.

After many hours of thinking and planning, I decided to turn my 'comfortable foyer' into a legit hotel looking place. I searched up images and tried to make it as realistic as possible (excluding the hidden treasure area :P).

I chose to keep the inner wall of every room open so that you can clearly see whats inside without anything obstructing them. You may say that they have a lack of privacy but they get a great view instead! 8)

Anyway, the hideout is in it's final stages of drafting, only needing a few slight retouches before it is finally done. I wanted to show everyone what I've done and maybe you could come chill with me too lol! (I literally afk/ sit in my hideout for hours at a time). So add me if you'd like to catch a glimpse of my cribb.

- Honorary mention to Tipua for the name
- Honorary mention to Masok for the creation of the fireplace

• IGN: Minieclair / mahomies

• TLDR; My hideout is gangz and I would like everyone to come and check it out :). If you have any constructive criticism's please tell me! I know there is alot that can be improved xD

[hr]

Screenies!
    [spoiler=------>]Main foyer / Lobby
    [spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/2dIrNyyl.jpg
    [/spoiler]

Master bedroom- King's bed with amazeballs seaview and personal book collection
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

Hidden area behind master bedroom
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

Storage room
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

Guest room- Two queen beds
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

Upper foyer - With mapping device, Upper hangout area and pimp room with pizza shaped luxury bed
    [spoiler][/spoiler]

Things I used
    [spoiler]
    [/spoiler][/spoiler]

Thanks for visiting!

• Last edited by mahomies on Apr 10, 2015, 10:48:07 PM
    really nice hideout you got there! i thought "this looks like a roman hotel" before minieclair actually showed me this thread haha. keep up the good work!
    Thats a freakin' cool HO! I was there some minutes ago,buying a nice stash and i had to wait a few minutes - better than every hotel lobby. I felt like a true VIP
    Nice hideout mate, would pay a few exalts for a few nights stay!

-Xcuser
    Cool Hideout!
    Would definitely visit after a hard day's work of slaying and smiting :D

-MineSweeperFTW
    Thanks guysss, there should be an option to donate favour. I NEED MOAR FAVOUR D:::
    Kewl hideout,greeting from hardcorino riperino!:)
    Very impressive hideout, I visited it when I was buying something from the owner and I was keen to complement it!
    I enjoyed my stay at the wraeclastian hotel. Friendly owner, good service =)
    Thanks for trade - very reasonable to talk to regarding trade :D . Very happy with my purchase. And very surprised by the hideout on visit. I will be taking a few ideas from this place for my own. GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info