Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #4 Now for Sale!

"
Kaysee wrote:
Look forward to seeing everyone wear these at the masquerade ball event in Highgate... should be quit the party.

Heh, sounds cool.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Holy crap, that revelation at the end

Spoiler
Malachai might still be alive
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
So how many pages are these issues?
not a huge fan of masks, but i guess that's just me, comics are great, keep them coming !
"
Commoble wrote:
Holy crap, that revelation at the end

Spoiler
Malachai might still be alive

Not only that, but he might just have caused the Cataclysm...
Elder Shaper of Play-Doh
Been trying to wait until I can buy the physical version of this series. Its getting more and more difficult.
WARNING! MINOR SPOILERS IN SPOILER BOXES! READ THEM AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

Not that I didn't enjoy this because I did, but I found this issue the weakest of the 4.

What went wrong for me:

- The MTX masks looked the LEAST impressive of the 4 issues and have the least lore behind them. Yes there was a festival but that could have been ANY event at all and it wouldn't have mattered. Why not a Chitus chest armour? Or a Dialla headpiece? Even an Ondar's claw would have been better suited! So many other things could have been done to suck more money out of us.

- Ondar.

Spoiler
WTF. He had no guile and no flight. How is this possible?! This was a retcon I couldn't get behind. The Hyrri retcon was at least (a) explainable as Victario's artistic interpretation and (b) doesn't severely impact her role ingame which was "she shot arrows for the karui". The lore behind Ondar ingame was so strong and powerful. He even had 2 uniques named after his assassination and escape! Those went right out the window.

- Victario.

Spoiler
Ok. So. The man who brought it all together had everyone turn against him just because someone bad guy showed everyone something? Seriously? Just like THAT?! Not even an attempt at negotiations or post-bashing justification? That just doesn't make sense!

Thanks goodness for the only thing that went right for me in this issue:

Spoiler
Malachai!
Last edited by dlrr on Apr 6, 2015, 11:51:01 PM
"
dlrr wrote:
WARNING! MINOR SPOILERS IN SPOILER BOXES! READ THEM AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

Not that I didn't enjoy this because I did, but I found this issue the weakest of the 4.

What went wrong for me:

- The MTX masks looked the LEAST impressive of the 4 issues and have the least lore behind them. Yes there was a festival but that could have been ANY event at all and it wouldn't have mattered. Why not a Chitus chest armour? Or a Dialla headpiece? Even an Ondar's claw would have been better suited! So many other things could have been done to suck more money out of us.

- Ondar.

Spoiler
WTF. He had no guile and no flight. How is this possible?! This was a retcon I couldn't get behind. The Hyrri retcon was at least (a) explainable as Victario's artistic interpretation and (b) doesn't severely impact her role ingame which was "she shot arrows for the karui". The lore behind Ondar ingame was so strong and powerful. He even had 2 uniques named after his assassination and escape! Those went right out the window.

- Victario.

Spoiler
Ok. So. The man who brought it all together had everyone turn against him just because someone bad guy showed everyone something? Seriously? Just like THAT?! Not even an attempt at negotiations or post-bashing justification? That just doesn't make sense!

Thanks goodness for the only thing that went right for me in this issue:

Spoiler
Malachai!

Also with the MTX, why is there a Marylene's? She wasn't at the festival!

-Ondar
Spoiler
Couldn't agree more. Plus this guy is meant to have Matrix moves and dodge bullets, instead he looks like he has trouble evading extra helpings of cake.

Last point:
Spoiler
Yeah Malachai! I knew he wasn't gonna be gone that easily.
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
For those of us that purchase all 4 digital issues, will we get a discount if we want to purchase the physical version?
On the fields of Trenzalore, at the fall of the eleventh, when no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer, a Question will be asked, a question that must never, ever be answered
"
Rufus82 wrote:
he has trouble evading extra helpings of cake.

Ha! Indeed! Now when I look at Ondar's Flight, I'll know exactly what he was running towards and not running away from. CAKE! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info