Path of Exile Digital Comic Issue #4 Now for Sale!

We're proud to announce that Issue #4 of the Path of Exile comic has been released in digital form! It's available as a standalone purchase or in a bundle with an exclusive microtransaction set - three Rebellion Mask Helmet Skins.

Where can I get the other issues from? Is there a physical copy?

Issue #1 is available here, Issue #2 is available here and Issue #3 is available here. A physical graphic novel version of all four combined will be released this year.

What file formats of digital comic are available? How do I download it?

We're releasing the digital comic in four popular file formats: .pdf, .cbz, .epub and .mobi. Once you've purchased the comic, you can download it from the Digital Downloads section of your profile.

What are the Rebellion Mask Helmet Skins?

These microtransactions depict masks from the thousand ribbons festival that were worn during events that decided the fate of Wraeclast.

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
neat
More helmet skins!
All good now.
Last edited by Celorien on Apr 6, 2015, 3:04:52 PM
Nice
Good stuff.
Saved
Not a baby spider but nice mask effect
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Woot.. More masks.. I need them!! GGG rocks
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
awesome! :D
:))))
IGN: mxsy
Check out my (rarely live) stream here https://www.twitch.tv/mxsy !

Rhoa Whisperer by choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info