End of the Forsaken Masters Supporter Packs (with Video!)

TIme to play again:D
Don't lie to us bex~ we all know ggg staff only ever hangs out in act 1 with level 1 characters.

Would we get to see the next supporter packs before forsaken masters support er packs comes ou?
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Needless to say I'm really looking forward to see what you're about to release and I don't regret one bit I decided to support you by purchasing at least a Journeyman pack some time ago. Will do my best to save up for next one.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
Last edited by mireklefou on Apr 13, 2015, 3:34:14 AM
"
WTB new supporter packs!

Amen, need more titles!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Nice =).. I am wait for new Support pack you will release with Act4.. I hope next suppot pack have the chance to create monster to the game, i will buy it thats for sure =))...

I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
Starzon29 wrote:
Nice =).. I am wait for new Support pack you will release with Act4.. I hope next suppot pack have the chance to create monster to the game, i will buy it thats for sure =))...

We already had that in the ruler pack. We probably get something new and big to create though.
can I use wtv GGGold I have towards one of the upcoming packs (assuming there are any)?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I am kicking around one more before time is up but I'm guessing it's not going to happen until the new packs come out which is OK as long as we get new portrait frames which will be nice.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Apr 5, 2015, 3:25:54 PM
See you in Highgate.
IGN: Noobslayer
bought mine as soon as the loot filter was announced. waiting anxiously for new ones to come out
i <3 minesweeper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info