Not sure where to post this..

Ok, so I have been in the beta for just about 2 weeks now. I had recently got an email for a friend invite into the beta. I gave the code to my father so he could try the game out. He was able to enter the key in while creating his account and was able to download the game and everything, but when he goes to log in on the login screen, he just keeps saying its authenticating or something? Not sure what is going on, but I believe he made two accounts by accident or something? Not sure exactly what happened, but I would love it if anyone on the support team or whoever could help me out with this.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

p.s. I still have the key written down that I got for my friend invite.
If that was recently, it seems the game is down, they have been having somewhat of a problem with it but in my own opinion i think they've been doing good with keeping up with the random disconnects and server issues..

If it makes you feel any better im getting the same error as we speak, hope this helps.

Take care~
Last edited by OminancE on Nov 18, 2011, 9:21:59 PM
It was recent, just today he tried to do this.

I can log in just fine, but he's not able to log in.

He thinks that he may have misspelled his Email address because he never got a confirmation email when he tried entering the Key code in.
[/quote]How did he manage to download it?

Or you mean he entered the whole account incorrectly? [/quote]

He entered the key in correctly but must have misspelled his Email account while entering the key/creating his account. So the "Download Now!" appeared at the top after he entered the code and he was able to download it, but for some reason he cannot connect when trying to log in.. And he never got an email from Path of Exile to confirm he's in the beta, which is the odd part..
"
"
Terminate wrote:
He entered the key in correctly but must have misspelled his Email account while entering the key/creating his account. So the "Download Now!" appeared at the top after he entered the code and he was able to download it, but for some reason he cannot connect when trying to log in.. And he never got an email from Path of Exile to confirm he's in the beta, which is the odd part..
Well.. probably to late now but you could ask him to try and reopen his recently closed tabs... 'path of exile' on what ever browser he's using.

If he is lucky he might be able to see what he entered as his email. Then change it to the correct one.

Yea, those tabs are long gone.. but I guess maybe he can still try to mess around and figure out which email he accidentally typed in.. Unless there's a way I can contact any type of support on this?
Guess there isn't a support I can contact about this? =/
"
Terminate wrote:
Guess there isn't a support I can contact about this? =/

You'll have to wait for one of the devs to take care of this manually.
Forum Sheriff
Usually if you send a PM to one of the staff they can sort you out. Try sending a message to Jonathan.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info