1.3 1-month SC Splitarrow-Frenzy-Pierce-build

Hi ladies and gentlemen !

I am playing that build pretty effectiv right now and i am going to endgame now. I am doing maps between 67-69 and my dropluck is not realy good :)

I have some ideas in mind to progress on passives, but i am open for all advises, you can leave me here. My Focus is, to get a drillneck. But i have to save 3,5-4 Ex for it. After that, i will go for a 5 linked Harbinger to add added fire to my Splitarrow. Than i go for a 2nd 5 link on my Armor. Frenzy gets crit Multiplier gem.

Actually i dont run HoA, because Hatred + HoI Needs all my mana. I like to add HoA/Grace, but i have no idea how to realize that without loosing huge amount of damage.

My Lifepool isn´t that good, but the next 3 Levels i will get 24% more max life.

Gems :

Splitarrow-pierce-ppad-faster attacks
Frenzy-ppad-faster attacks-added fire
Puncture-ppad-inc Duration-faster attacks

Codt Setup without IC, i prefer temp chains instead

Aura Setup with Grace, Hatred reduced mana and Blinkarrow

Gear :

Build (74) :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wMeBbUGIwiJDPIUTRa_GJEZtB9BIXYj9imlKgsqOCpbLIUwfDH6Mn4ylDboOdQ-z0M2R35KfU2STipRR1LsVvpYr1oaW69daGKsZU1noGqTbIxtbG6XcFJ1y3b3d9d4DXn2fwJ_K4TZhmCGzod2jX2Nv5UFmvGbLZ2qn8ugn6XLpuCnMKlutMW1SLZBvJ-9Nr3mvoq-p8Ezwo7C7Mqp2cbdDeOf6mLynPPq9774ofxL_MU=

bandits :

Oak (40hp)
Oak (18% phys dmg)
Cratyn (+1 Frenzy)

stats :

Damage :7 active charges around 11k on frenzy, 10k on puncture and 6k on splitarrow
Life : around 2,9k
Armor : 7 active charges around 6,2k (48%)
Res : all above 55%, cold is capped
Leech : 5% life from passive tree (8-10% i want to reach) 1% mana (quiver)

Please help me on the following Points :

1. I Need more reduced mana without loosing to much dmg to run HoA
2. What should i do for 6. link on split arrow and frenzy ?
3. How much increased%life do i Need to reach around 4.5-5k life ?

Please dont link any other guides, i read so much of them an all guides are to different and dont realy based on my mix of 3 attack skills. My idea is to go for Charisma, but i loose many way-point-skills to reach it. Should i respec any Points ?

Thank you and see you :)

Last edited by DF3NS on Apr 5, 2015, 5:40:18 AM
whoops sorry for for the bad info but yes your skill tree needs some changing if you plan to play crit and at least 151% life
Last edited by z_d on Apr 12, 2015, 9:51:04 PM
You need more life on gear and like 170% life on tree. And u have nice ev gear so u can use Acro/Phase Acro/Ondar's.
Something like this

P.S. Sorry for bad english.
I think about this
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAXzmbLbCrxIKK8L6nvTZlTYTZR37qYnXLjX63tsEzhs4hdluvoJ9v8jnUd9dW-vzF3Q0x-nb3fytKfeOfh3ZnoKbgfwIylNnGlQVRRzB8yqldaJrxCIn_3iT951RNkiP2jX0FtY2_QzZ59ipbwuxS7GyMYqy0xZ2qtUhtbDY9cFIqC_PqH0EGIxa_Ax5VS2HiJpWMNizppDnQgUfiIuIVICpNtkFOKti9NZK18m6qSsg_J6ZXTeP-jzrh_gryRSo4qW4ppaxHfVu95j7PpctaGg==
Last edited by gut123 on Apr 8, 2015, 3:24:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info