[1.3] BM RT IR Dual Strike Block Duelist Idea (suggestions and opinions appreciated!)

Ok first off, this is just an idea based on my max block dual wield duelist (similar to this build) from back when you could get alot of block from the skill tree and I haven't respecced the duelist yet, so I'm thinking of a build along these lines.

The build might be viable in suftocore and not in harcore since it has so few life nodes. It might be pretty affordable though, I'd use BoR and then some random rares and maybe Anvil. If you can afford it (I can't), it'd be alot better without BM and with soul taker and some of the new auras (like Herald of Ash) and Hatred.

So basically I'm trying to make a simple and relatively cheap dual striker with high block, maybe using rainbowstrides or stone of lazhvar (4 red socket rainbostrides are expensive :S) when need be and using brightbeak with leap slam and endurance charge on stun on alternate weapons. I'd be very thankful to get some opinions, responses, suggestions and critics.

So here's the skill tree:

Here is my old setup:
Spoiler

P.S.: This is my 1st post and build attempt, so pls no hate, also I suck (oh and I'm lvl 80 so it'll be a long way till 120 pts xD)
Last edited by Severinus3 on Apr 5, 2015, 10:58:16 AM
Reserved I guess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info