Chris wrote:
"
Samkiud wrote:
Le hype train.

It's a hype plane.
aaaw yeaaah :D
"
Grimmhammer wrote:
Will stash tab upgrades go on sale anytime soon? I've been thinking about getting premium tabs, but having the normal ones too would... irk me. Having them be different isn't something I think I could play with. And with 28 tabs, upgrading them all would cost a fair bit. Unfortunately stash tab upgrades seem to come around fairly infrequently and don't get the announcement that stash tab sales themselves get, so are easily missed.

My thoughts exactly.
I'd definitely buy an affordable mass-upgrade for all of my 24 tabs, but upgrading them one at a time seems rather expensive and they're rarely on sale.
"
DagonxXx wrote:
"
Grimmhammer wrote:
Will stash tab upgrades go on sale anytime soon? I've been thinking about getting premium tabs, but having the normal ones too would... irk me. Having them be different isn't something I think I could play with. And with 28 tabs, upgrading them all would cost a fair bit. Unfortunately stash tab upgrades seem to come around fairly infrequently and don't get the announcement that stash tab sales themselves get, so are easily missed.

My thoughts exactly.
I'd definitely buy an affordable mass-upgrade for all of my 24 tabs, but upgrading them one at a time seems rather expensive and they're rarely on sale.

I was just thinking this! I don't know off the top of my head how many reg vs premium tabs I've got, but I would love to get them all premium.
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
60x7 wrote:
Dope.
Who needs 59 stash tabs? Lazy people that don't trade AKA me.

Got over 150 now, and yes I barely trade as well ;) Hoarders unite !

Die lax.
Saved
good flight, watch out for their drones and remember, don't start teasing before you passed the tsa.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
The discount seems a bit weird on the stash tabs.

The shop allows us to purchase them in batches of 50, 100 and 200 right? Well read my thoughts below:

Can you compare how many premium and standard stash tabs were purchase on Black Tuesday compared to one of these discount weekends? Do the statistics read true in more people purchased during the 50% discount than the 17%?

If the premium tabs were discounted to 50% on a permanent basis, I'd say you would get a lot more people throwing ten bucks at a game for 6 extra premium tabs than you would people calculating how on earth to use the 35 points they save from the 200 bundle.

I think the discount is great, but who came up with 17%? It doesn't make sense in how the point packs are offered on the website.

If this discount came up each time at 100 points for 6 premium tabs I'd snap it up every time.

Just adding my personal opinion on it.
"
lifeinjersey wrote:
If the premium tabs were discounted to 50% on a permanent basis, I'd say you would get a lot more people throwing ten bucks at a game

you see, the game was founded by players who gave money to support the game in the first place.

later ggg decided to introduce "sales" to get these cheapskates looking for a "deal" and not caring for the game (yet), which also proved successful because there are obviously alot of them out there who want to look good ingame on the cheapest way possible.

whatever: players who like the game and need stash tabs sooner or later run into a state where they have enough tabs. making tab purchases cheaper will result in ggg losing money in the long run.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Absolutely agree with supporting the game and I have done so already.

My thought was to (slightly) decrease the cost of the bundles in order to generate more sales, thus more support for ongoing development.

(I may have been a bit overzealous at 50%, lets say premiums at 150 and regular at 100 to keep it in line with 50/100/200 bundle pack sales)

Some people are content at 10-30 stash tabs while others just hate to throw away, trade or vendor all those delightful unique items they pickup during their time playing, contemplating if they could or would be useful for their next character and require 100's of the delightful little things.
"
tyvar1 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Samkiud wrote:
Le hype train.

It's a hype plane.
aaaw yeaaah :D

All aboard !
People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
AHHH need to turn in my vacationtime literally today , here's hoping for a date in the very soon future :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info