Portal sounds like fingers on a chalkboard!

The sound of the portal, especially when six are up in the hideout, can be really annoying. Do the MTX portals make better noises? :-) The GGG preview video blasts music so you can't really hear the sound the MTX portal itself makes.
Last edited by chiacow on Apr 4, 2015, 11:22:02 AM
Reads title, and think about the description of fingers on board.

-goosebumps- D:
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Apr 3, 2015, 11:44:02 PM
"
chiacow wrote:
Do the MTX portals make better noises? :-)
Definitely not Steam portal. idk about others.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Pretty sure MTX portal effects only have a unique open/close sound effect. The constant hum is always the same though.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Between this and the critical hit noise I so desperately wish editing game files wasn't against the rules just to shut these darn portals up. We get it, you're a portal and you're all cool but you are also more irritating than a room full of mosquitoes.

"If you could just turn yourself down, you're at about a 7 right now. We need you at about a three, okay?"
IGN: Adrastos (Betrayal)

Shaper/Uber Service:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289614
I agree, portals sounds terrible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info