[1.3][Bloodlines/HC]Budget Arc,Beginner Friendly,Cheap,Easy Mode

Budget Arc Build
Hellow Ladies,It's time to share another Great Budget Build i've been using lately.
Played this build for the 1st time in the 4month Bloodline League and i had a Blast Playing it so i decided to use it on the new 1month race and i was able to Complete all 4 Challenge on the 1month HC torment/bloodlines League in less then 3 day Using this build and playing solo 95% of the time.
It's great for group Play and even more awesome for solo player.

Build and gear are based on my HC Character (ex Bloodline) since i gave away all my gear and most of my currency After Completing 4/4 Challenge on HC Torment/Bloodlines

Tankiness Overload
- 5k+ hp
- Accrobatics (40% Dodge)+ Phase accrobatics (30% spell dodge) +13% spell block
- 79 fire + 79 cold +83 lightning res
- Arctic Armour
- Great Physical reduction (Lightning Coil with 83light res up to 93 when using topaz flask)
- 200+life regen 200+mana regen
- Classsic CWDT setup for "oh shit !!" moment

Pro
- Crazy Cheap
- Easy Mode
- 11k Dps with crappy gear and non quality Gem
- Great AoE dmg
- Beginner friendly
- Works really well for both Party and Solo player
- Shock OP
- Easy to respec in Crit Arc or any other "non budget" Arc build when you got more currency

Cons
- Single target dps can be low on Monster with double elemental resistance (but wont be a problem @lvl 85+)

MY-GEAR

BANDITS
- Help Oak
- Kill All
- Kill All

Levelling guide
- I Usually level up using Lightning tendrils(on a +1lighning sceptre) and Fire trap (on a +1 fire sceptre) and i keep using this setup until Cruel and if my resistance are Ok i keep going with dual wield sceptre as long as i can.Remember to level up an a couple of Arc gem on your weapon swap,we want your Arc to be the highest level possible when we are ready to swap to a 4link arc

- At this point the only thing we need from gear are Life and resistance,so if you need to drop the dual sceptre and equip a shield ,go for it.our fire trap and lightning tendrill will carry us to merciless.
-if you are a new player and don't have any good support gem like spell echo,you can link Lightning tendrils with added lightning damage,faster casting or lightning penetration,and fire trap with fire penetration and elemental proliferation
- Around level 40 we are going to Use Eldritch Battery so we can start using Arctic Armour when we reach Merciless,Don't level Arctic Armour too much or it will drain your mana too fast,you can check the wiki for more AA info

- Merciless here we come.when we reach Merciless we are going to Aim for Phase Acrobatic and this will be your main defense until we get a Lightning Coil and Saffel's Frame,remember to get some mana regen on your ring and amulet,to start running around with Arctic Armour
- Remember to craft 1%lightning leech on your wand using Catarina master craft,it's really important or you will have problem against reflect monster

- Right now Around level 60 we have a Solid Base for you build ,after this we are going to get all mana regen we can from the passive tree,Quick recovery,Shaper, storm weaver and coldhearted calculation,allowing us to run high level arctic armour

- After we got a rock solid tanky setup, we can start adding more damage,Heart of Thunder and the "Shadow Start" are going to be your next focus.
- End-game passive tree should look something like this

CORE ITEM
This 3 Item are of course the Foundation of this build but are not needed to start mapping,you can go with a rare 4link helm and chest without any problem,when you got the currency you can start buying the 3 unique in this order 1-saffel's 2-Geofri's 3-lightning coil

This Helm is Simply Awesome for a Budget Build,it give A tons of Resistance including Chaos Resistance and +1 Level of gem give us a Great Dps Boost

Saffell's Frame and Lightning Coil Are Going to be your main Defense Against both Physical and Elemental Damage.
This "Unique Combo"while Using Purity of Lightning and Acrobatics+Phase Acrobatics give us a Huge physical reduction and your Overcap Resistance allow us to Tank tons of elemental damage and Reflect damage.
after the nerf 4link Lightning Coil are relatively cheap

1% Lightning Leech on Wand
a really important item to have on this build is a Wand/sceptre with 1%lightning leech.
1%light leech can be crafted using Catarina Master Crafting

Auras Progression
- Clarity 1st Aura. great for levelling
- Herald of Thunder 2nd Aura .awesome damage boost when we reach cruel
- Purity of Element/Lightning 3rd Aura. Purity of Element is a great way to get resistance while Levelling but when we get a Lightning Coil we need to switch to Purity of Lightning
- Herald of Ice 4rth Aura.we need a level 16 reduced mana to start using Herald of Ice,remember to keep it in your swap set while levelling so it's gonna be around lvl 15-16 when we can equip it

Gem Link
4L ARC : Arc - Spell Echo - Faster Casting - Lightning Penetration
4L Auras: Reduced Mana - Clarity - Purity of Lightning - Herald Of Ice
4L Curse on Hit Setup: Reduced Mana - Herald Of Thunder - Curse on Hit - Elemental Weakness
4L + 1L CWDT Setup + AA : CWDT lvl9 - Increased Duration Max Level - Enduring Cry LVL 9 - Immortal Call LVL8 - Arctic Armour Forever Alone
3L Warp : Lightning Warp - Faster Csst - Reduced Duration
3L Vaal Gem: Increased Duration - Vaal Grace - Vaal Haste Remember to check Dex requirement for vaal grace/haste cause you wont be able to use scouring recipe on vaal gem,if you want more damage you can use Increased duration+spell echo+vaal storm call

My Other Build

Build/Gear : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/706041
IGN : PoJama
Last edited by PoJ on May 31, 2015, 11:05:46 AM
This build looks INSANE! Very well done, my friend.

Do you think that this build would be atziri viable with upgrades?
"
This build looks INSANE! Very well done, my friend.

Do you think that this build would be atziri viable with upgrades?

definitely not HC viable,with some changes it can be done on softcore,but there are better build if you want to farm atziri,this is a great "fresh start" build.
you will need a storm call to swap for atziri/split phase fight and back to arc during the Healing phase.
Uploaded Map gameplay video.
Last edited by PoJ on Apr 19, 2015, 12:12:16 PM
Hello. Will be updated guide? Is it possible to farm solo 78 double Dominus?
"
Nochnoyangel wrote:
Hello. Will be updated guide? Is it possible to farm solo 78 double Dominus?

build is pretty much up to date, if i will be lucky enough to play the closed beta i will test and upload all my build/guide.
about double palace dominus, well of course you can do it ,it's gonna be risky in HC (that bastard hit like a truck) and ARC single target is not the best on 78 boss,if you want you can bring a ball lightning or a lightning tendrlill to swap for the boss fight
Thank you very much for your reply. I will stay tuned in guide. Excuse my English.
Last edited by Nochnoyangel on Apr 20, 2015, 4:44:23 AM
"
Nochnoyangel wrote:
Thank you very much for your reply. I will stay tuned in guide. Excuse my English.
Hi thanks for the guide, i replay the game after big pause.

Questions :

Can i use conductivity curse? for shock

Why use accuracy on your gloves?

Thanks a lot for your guide.

Sry for my english.
My shop : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/281932
"
Sheams wrote:

Can i use conductivity curse? for shock
Why use accuracy on your gloves?

sure,you can use conductivity,i think ele weakness is better cause you dont really need the shock chance you can just get a quality arc if you want more shock chance,and ele weakness also help with the cold damage you are doing with herald of ice.

you dont need accuracy on gloves ,mine where self-found , +life +res (+mana/energy shield optional) is all you need on gloves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info