"
OMGGGGGGGG

thx thx thx !!!!!!!!!!

it was the only hack i used !
and now its legal !
im so pleased

i will buy some points because of it !

whoa now
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
"
Arrogant wrote:
Can there be an added option based on player level?

As a level 20 I want to see low ilevel stuff but as I get higher I have no interest in such at all.

so We'd be able to do something like
Show
iLevel > MIN(PlayerLevel-10,60)

That's not necessary, to be honest. Just have different scripts setup in a folder and load them on the fly. Shouldn't take more than 5 seconds of your time in the options menu as Chris stated.
I logged in just to say thanks and tell you this is fucking awesome!
BM 2H Big Physical Bigger AoE Ground Slam guide [1.3 Torment] - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174531
omfg....you did it...you actually did it. you hit it out of the park with this one ggg. home run guys. awesome

edit: this also convinced me to finally buy a forsaken masters supporter pack without delay ;)
i <3 minesweeper
Last edited by Runeword on Apr 2, 2015, 5:36:38 PM
"
Magnicon wrote:
Apologies if I missed it, but will you still be able to click/pick up items that aren't filtered, and if so, would it be possible to get an option to block picking up non filtered items?

I would assume that this would work by hiding anything that is not on the list you make, you could probably show them by the show items button.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
wow. v nice :)
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
Thank you VERY VERY much!!!

Does the game need to be restarted each time a new script is uploaded or will changes happen instantly with a new script?

Thank you, again! This is wonderful!
I am beyond impressed with this. Act 4 hype may commence in earnest!
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
really awesome!!!!
CANT STOP CUMMING
Pioneer of righteous fire shadow support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info