Hideout of the Week: Blood Shrine Palace of Malice

three stooges reference here to malice in the palace? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODkuH93AkNw
twitch.tv/jfpforever
"
Chris wrote:
"
Skreeves wrote:
Where is the news for the Lootfilter? =|

Tomorrow. Patience, Exile :)

Fixed ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Hamallainen wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Skreeves wrote:

Tomorrow. Patience, my friend :)
April's 1st is over, you can't joke anymore

It's not a joke. He already semi-anncounced it on reddit days ago.
He said they look into announcing it this week, thats why I made my initial comment.
Have nothing against hideouts but where is formal A4 announcement?
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
"
ama wrote:

This coming from an alpha member. WELL, that really inspires confidence...

Spoiler
Why would you expect an Act 4 announcement now? They said April. Not the start of April. Not the middle. Not the end. Just April. Don't get your knickers in a knot.

Wasn't speaking to you.
Mirror of Kalandra?
Interesting hideout. Hopefully I'm that arty when the time comes to create my own hideout!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Skreeves wrote:

Yesss!

"
Hamallainen wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Skreeves wrote:

April's 1st is over, you can't joke anymore

Still April 1st in Venezuela though.

"
"
ama wrote:

This coming from an alpha member. WELL, that really inspires confidence...

Spoiler
Why would you expect an Act 4 announcement now? They said April. Not the start of April. Not the middle. Not the end. Just April. Don't get your knickers in a knot.

He just want to discuss the content, without spoiling things.
buuuuuuuuh, where are expansion spoilers?
Hideouts are always nice.. Why cant I make one of these beasts?!?!?!? GG to the creator!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Would be interesting to see these highlighted hideouts go on sale in the MTX store at some point. I assume they'd be functionally similar to the portal effects.

Though the content is strictly GGG's, it would be courteous to give the designers a small percentage of points from such sales. And such a point transfer might be enough incentive for more people to make awesome hideouts. A way, perhaps, for those who can't (or choose not to) support with cash to support with content and open up access to the MTX store.

Hrm.. and if support by content goes well, perhaps the community could have a simple app to design and submit skill effects and such for approval and integration into the store. Unload some of the MTX burden from GGG and engage the community?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info