Normal bandit's change's

Kraytin normal give's +8 to all resistances which in my opinion no player ever pick's it so i suggest it would be better if GGG could change to +1 max all resistance's i think it's fair enought and in no way op.

The same goes for Alira in which case +40 mana in my opinion is useless compared to other bandits bonuse's therefore it could be changed to maybe ES for example or something more usefull.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've taken the resist reward before for non-life based characters. It helps on magic find builds to offset negativve resists on Andvarius. But, ya, Alira's reward is not very useful. It'd be better if it were mana regen instead of flat mana or like you said, energy shield.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Burimm wrote:
Kraytin normal give's +8 to all resistances which in my opinion no player ever pick's it so i suggest it would be better if GGG could change to +1 max all resistance's i think it's fair enought and in no way op.

The same goes for Alira in which case +40 mana in my opinion is useless compared to other bandits bonuse's therefore it could be changed to maybe ES for example or something more usefull.

es would be pretty good
Sure, give max all res because players in normal already have capped res, right? Besides, its working as intended. I just tend to take the passive because its always better to me to go further in the tree. They should take the passive away there and put it on another quest instead. Then let the kill all reward be some rare item. Then i may actually help one of them instead of killing them all.
[Removed by Support]

Suffice to say, the 8% allres, which equates to 24% total res, is very weak. Only very few builds take it, and they tend to be the ones who are often denied resistances from the tree or are unique item heavy. (Shadow spellcasters, some facebreaker builds, magic finders, low-life-righteous-fire, etc...)

I have this nagging suspicion in my head though that if it was changed to +1 max res, it would be taken by almost every build in the same way 40 life is taken now. I think it just needs a numbers boost. Maybe 12-16% all res.

There's no way to fix flat mana with numbers though. 90% of builds just don't need it, 5% don't want it and the other 5% can't afford it in relation to the alternatives. Needs to be changed to mana regen or better yet, ES.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Mar 31, 2015, 3:25:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info