Poison Ray/Beam Hopes on GGG post!

Fellow Exiles and GGG,

First of all i would like to state that i really enjoy playing Path of Exile and also like the way GGG is actively trying to make the game better and better. Even though it is a great game already!

With that said i would like to make a suggestion for a new skill.
In my opinion there are too few poison skills in the game and i would love to see more variety in the poison section. So i have come up with a casting skill that would deal chaos damage.

I have no experience with balancing the damage with each level so i will not make an attempt.

I feel it could go two ways with this:

1) Poison Ray:
Chaos, Channel, Spell, AoE(So you can figure out wich support gems are actually doing something)
Channel in place, moving the beam around. Does damage per tick or over time while in the beam.

2) Poison Ray:
Chaos, Channel, Spell, AoE(So you can figure out wich support gems are actually doing something)
Channel in one static direction while moving. Does damage per tick or over time while in the beam.

There might be a problem though with the Passive Skill Tree cause all the chaos damage nodes are far away from cast favourable nodes. But i have not been planning everything out. Its just an idea :D

What's your opinion, fellow exiles? GGG?

Greetz

Prutserdepruts
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info