Crafting a new bow?

This is my current bow, which is ilevel 71:

I want to upgrade it to a 300pdps bow, only I can't afford one yet (cheapest is around 6ex with 5 links).

I've never tried crafting before but wouldn't it work out quite cheap with lvl 8 Elreon?

Scour the bow.

Vendor with rare rustic sash and whetstone for %phys roll. Regal.

Multiple crafting mods and add all the remaining ones (flat phys, IAS, crit chance, crit multi).

Is that the way to go?
I probably wouldn't do it to that bow, especially if it's ilvl72.

Also you gotta consider that if you're gonna Elreon something, you're committing a minimum of 2ex for it

Basically I would rather just buy a bow.

The Rustic Sash recipe I only recommend to friends who just start out. You can do much better.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Odds are NOT in your favor if you are crafting from scratch. The easy part is linking it or getting a legitimate mod with alts first. Now hitting with a REGAL is what makes it VERY VERY hard. Or to me at least...lol. On average for a bow craft to hit about 300pdps, I go thru close to an exalts worth of Regals before it hits something im happy with enough to move on. And I'm like you...I am just asking for the bare minimum of 300dps too.
"
kaonee wrote:
Odds are NOT in your favor if you are crafting from scratch. The easy part is linking it or getting a legitimate mod with alts first. Now hitting with a REGAL is what makes it VERY VERY hard. Or to me at least...lol. On average for a bow craft to hit about 300pdps, I go thru close to an exalts worth of Regals before it hits something im happy with enough to move on. And I'm like you...I am just asking for the bare minimum of 300dps too.

Ah I see. So would it be a case of finally getting the first 2 mods you want, rolling a low third mod and starting over? After looking at Tora's mods I see they can vary quite a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info