Spell Block + Tempest Shield

although the harsh nerf to block, max spell block still available and its really painful to counter against tempest shield without another max block

Tempest shield should got little nerf

in the same principle CWS gems can be painful combination

(I was playing this build and its very powerful in PVP specially if its CI but its little hard with the block nerf in the tree near to CI keystone)

Example Build

Life = 163%
Life Reg= 8.4%
Block Chances = 28% (from tree)

Gears needed to have max block

the gems can be used

you can use

or

for 5L

and reduced mana for 6L or what ever

Last edited by alshabibi7 on Mar 30, 2015, 6:03:07 AM
Ehmno damage, bad and poorly made build and this will lose to any good caster. That tempest would be shit too due to no damage modifiers
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
That seems like a really horrible build
Not really, but this dmg output will be very bad unless i have good gears

90%+ from

50+% from
need good rolls
15% + 50% for 250 str
Light Pen q20 & Tempest q20 = 20%

total = 225% from above without passive tree

I can grantee avg dmg of 1.2k per hit which is sufficient with 225% Modifier only using 4L as follow

q20 Iron will + q20 Tempest shield + q20 Add Light Dmg + q20 Light Pen

you can add add choas dmg

for output dmg of 1.6k

Again all of these without single passive node modifier XD still not convinced !!, this is just rush example and not focused neither studied build
Last edited by alshabibi7 on Apr 1, 2015, 12:29:27 AM
Its still a bad build
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
whatever,
why isn't there a single alshabbibi char on the eu or us open ladders in the top 600? Do you just theorize builds and only test them in sarn arena where there is no ladder? For all the feedback you give I'd have expected at least 1 character on the ladder.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
why isn't there a single alshabbibi char on the eu or us open ladders in the top 600? Do you just theorize builds and only test them in sarn arena where there is no ladder? For all the feedback you give I'd have expected at least 1 character on the ladder.

even I that laddered only few times on all my chars this season and Im still top 10 so he shouldnt have a hard time unless his chars are bad. So yeah don't know if its him or the build
top 600 is like 1000 rating thats 2 wins and he should be there. The only logical explanation is that he hasn't qued at all. Like I barely que and I still meet low levels randomly from time to time that there is no way to lose to with the items he is linking
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
top 600 is like 1000 rating thats 2 wins and he should be there. The only logical explanation is that he hasn't qued at all. Like I barely que and I still meet low levels randomly from time to time that there is no way to lose to with the items he is linking

Maybe top 600 are running this build with linked items, then I can udnerstand he isn't higher. Simply no way to win, it's an instant loss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info