Update on the One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events

Etup is a dick to his teammate, lol reep
Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest.
White is cold and always yearning, burdened by a royal test.
Black the beast descends from shadows.
Yellow beauty burns gold.
Mutated Maw is OP as shit. Killed me in Bloodlines when I rolled in there to go for 8/8. There's no way to survive its damage as a leveling character; you either have to kill it before it does anything or log out and make a new instance.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
This has been the best challenge league so far(minus my horrid RNG, masters or otherwise)! I wasn't planning on playing this 1M league before you announced the prizes and challenges. Those were great changes IMO. Before it was kind of disheartening to grind to 70+ during a time i should take a break and wait for the next big patch so i don't burn myself out just to get nothing. Especially when you needed to get 40/40 or something, it was just too RNG based.

I will play every single one month league if you keep this up, even if the prize is a "low" effort reskin of another set. I think they look great and i assume save you guys dev time. The guaranteed MTX and only needing some of the challenges sold me. I couldn't imagine grinding for all the league mods. To get all of them I'm still like 10 ghosts short at lvl 70 and need 2/3 of the master missions, but knowing i'm only a couple away instead really helps. I also like how they're attainable, take effort, but not tons of grinding/RNG. I also like how you can complete them naturally in the leveling process. You don't have to sit in trade chat or do something frustrating instead of just play the game. These are perfect for someone like me who has played for 3 years and just wants to hop in for a bit, check out the league mods i don't play and hopefully win some swag.

GG GGG
IGN: YOLOSWAGFORBUDDAH, KarateJesus, MakeItRizane
Last edited by nate433 on Mar 29, 2015, 11:14:24 PM
"
samuelhm wrote:
The best 1 month league of poe history.
Why no auction house in this game!!!

I know right, an open market or something for people to post stuff on and undercut the bejesus out of eachother. Thats what i want. :v

Maybe one for each region. That would be cool.
the set actually looks better in.game

#nozoomins
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Last edited by Dinosand on Mar 29, 2015, 11:32:14 PM
its a mature website........get over it.
etup #1 pk
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Video's highlighting desync. :) I see what you did there.
All I have to say in reply to this post is TWITCH'S VIDEO PLAYER SUCKS!
IGN Ken__Kaniff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info