Do Merveil's (All versions) animated swords lag the fuck out of anyone else?

:/
Your PoE rig should be able to handle BF4 at ultra settings with an average fps of 188.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Merveil's EVERYTHING lags the fuck out of my not-entirely-shit computer.

The only act boss that dosen't lag like stupid is Vaal Oversoul :(
"
H4xolotl wrote:
"
Merveil's EVERYTHING lags the fuck out of my not-entirely-shit computer.

The only act boss that dosen't lag like stupid is Vaal Oversoul :(

Vaal is the best boss in the game, but apparently he lacks an ability to spawn a fuckload of minions constantly (preferably with cool GFX like falling cages), put up in-place lagattacks like Geysers and Spike Traps, and duplicate himself after taking X damage.

don't worry, GGG will "fix" this.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
They do seem to cause soem problems. I noticed that Fairgraves and the Bearer of the Guardian summon also cause a lot of stutter while weapons are flying around, as well as one of the other map bosses that does it.

But the water geysers really aren't helping.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
Only the water pillars lag a bit.
"
Only the water pillars lag a bit.

Did Merveil for the first time yesteraday and also noticed a bit of lag with the pillars. But no problems with the sword. And i play on a two year old MSI laptop.
Fidelis ad mortem!
If by lag you mean low fps.. I have no problems with a FX8320 and a GTX 660 at 1600x1200 (CRT for life!) windowed fullscreen.
Both CPU and GPU are even underclocked by about 15% to reduce fan noise.

Maybe update your drivers? I dunno.

Never looked at my ping during bossfights, though.
The dumb is strong in this one
I don't think I've noticed lag with the swords. But the statues she summons and the water pillars I seem to notice lag from time to time.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info