Strange runes in the Chris Wilson's signature

D2-like runes coming in the expansion - confirmed?
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on Mar 27, 2015, 5:32:58 AM
I just assumed those were new maps.

You'd have to expect a series of new maps to come with the new tilesets of Act 4.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
One of those symbols is a new map, prob lvl 66? Tho I dunno what is Crema doing in the company of dirty low level maps...

Anyway, placing my bet (wishful thinking) those have something to do with applying a specific tileset to a map tier :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Mar 27, 2015, 5:36:22 AM
Those are maps -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Not sure if trolling or serious. have you ever even looked at maps? Of course its maps, how would runes even fit into this game?
"
Not sure if trolling or serious. have you ever even looked at maps? Of course its maps, how would runes even fit into this game?

Chris has said something like that they had made changes to PoE that we would not expect them make.
Unexpected changes? I totally don't expect another layer of sockets for runes. Or maybe, if those runes are quite powerful they could take up gem slots to compensate...

Anyway, there are duplicates in the signature which makes me want to decipher. I'm bad at reading hieroglyphs sadly :S
Last edited by NorbTheOne on Mar 27, 2015, 6:14:15 AM
"
Jojas wrote:
"

Chris has said something like that they had made changes to PoE that we would not expect them make.

I think that would be something different other than runes as they just dont fit. Runes as people tend to excpept go into sockets, we use sockets already for gems. This isnt D2, no runes and no runewords. Whatever Chris said is related to something entirely different.
"
NorbTheOne wrote:
Anyway, there are duplicates in the signature which makes me want to decipher. I'm bad at reading hieroglyphs sadly :S

Every map has an associate letter / symbol (look under tags)

Chris sig says: poe.com/beast

(which if you tweak gamma, you'll see its Cthulhu)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
NorbTheOne wrote:
Unexpected changes? I totally don't expect another layer of sockets for runes. Or maybe, if those runes are quite powerful they could take up gem slots to compensate...

doesnt need to be in socket to apply

there could be a machine like the map device that instead of openning maps from Rune stone, it would infuse items with their power

we can already make words with maps... i see the potential for this
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 27, 2015, 6:59:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info