poe.com/beast

"
choopk1993 wrote:
whose the skinny nipple dude on the left.

maligaro http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?gamepage-appid-238960
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I do hope the lore opens up more with every act. What we have now is just a bit vague in my opinion. We got a self proclaimed god, a whore and a servant of god. Rest is meh.
free bumperino
"
I do hope the lore opens up more with every act. What we have now is just a bit vague in my opinion. We got a self proclaimed god, a whore and a servant of god. Rest is meh.

Who's the servant of god?
IGN: Iworkeout
"
cutt wrote:
"

Piety maybe?
"
"
cutt wrote:
"

Piety maybe?

Piety's the whore.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
"
cutt wrote:
"

Gravicious I think.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ

New image out

Bump the Original thread
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Looks like mr kaom is lacking some sleep time and had a bad make up day.
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Looks like mr kaom is lacking some sleep time and had a bad make up day.

Probably hasn't slept in ages due to the nightmares we've been told about by all those lore items.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info