Cerulean seraph gloves graphical bug

Gloves are bugged. Floating bracer OP.

Windows 7 home premium with Nvidia GTX 670's
Last edited by Mezzo907 on Mar 26, 2015, 11:02:02 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Thank you for reporting this, I have passed the issue on for fixing.
"
Jake_GGG wrote:
Thank you for reporting this, I have passed the issue on for fixing.

:D
This is Account Specific!

I have this bug too. And I saw someone on reddit and another friend who got this bug.

People ingame told me, they see the bug too. I think it is because the players who have this bug.
It has nothing to to with the graphic card. I would move this thread to the "Technical & Account Support" Topic.

Greets, David
"
This is Account Specific!

I have this bug too. And I saw someone on reddit and another friend who got this bug.

People ingame told me, they see the bug too. I think it is because the players who have this bug.
It has nothing to to with the graphic card. I would move this thread to the "Technical & Account Support" Topic.

Greets, David

It's fine here in bugs, it's probably cause by combinations of armour and the MTX not working together properly.

Moving it to technical would suggest that there is something that the player could do to fix it or that support staf could do something when it requires a dev to fix it.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Mar 28, 2015, 3:56:38 PM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

It's fine here in bugs, it's probably cause by combinations of armour and the MTX not working together properly.

Moving it to technical would suggest that there is something that the player could do to fix it or that support staf could do something when it requires a dev to fix it.

You are right !
The Scion only has it!

Last edited by _DavidAegis_ on Mar 28, 2015, 5:12:31 PM
"
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

You are right !
The Scion only has it! Duellist, Templars are fine, I think they bugged the scion animation somehow!

Somehow I am bad at editing threads, Im Sorry :/
Wasn't meant to be a doublepost
Last edited by _DavidAegis_ on Mar 28, 2015, 5:15:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info