The game as it Stands

Well in short, I’d like to see these things come to POE soon(as in act 4 update) or sooner, however I doubt these requests will ever be heard by someone with the power to do so.

Support for a variety of less popular resolutions (like3240X1920, that’s triple portrait 1080p) and increasing the maximum resolution from 2560 to 4k at the least.
Get rid of cruel difficulty because, let’s be honest here, who can’t get past it? Besides with all the new lvls coming up in act four I’m sure this would be possible. Who wants to run 4 acts 3 times over, as if this game wasn’t grindy enough as it was.

Be able to move the UI around more, perhaps move the mini-map to a separate monitor. The reason I say this is because 90% of players play with the map overlay and ignore all those “graphical improvements” you’ve made. It turns playing the game into something that can be played mindlessly while watching tv.

Maybe implement a trade program in game instead of relying on third party software and the waste of time needed to properly use it. Trade chat is a joke whose existence should be forgotten.
Make the game less linear and put way more side quests in. Quests that take you far off the main storyline’s path(an I mean that literally, most of the game follows a straight line, no looping side paths that could connect you to a location that could have also been reached some other way.) And with all that being said, move the objectives far away. Make it harder for players to tote 5 quicksilver flasks around and chug them to get to an objective rather than playing the game.

Make a skill jem that is only microtransaciton available that allows players to capture their own pets. Sure the cool flame or lightning affects won’t be available but that means we can go grab a porcupine, snake, otter, whatever you want. If not, make it available to the public and only have the exclusive effects available for those who pay for them. This game is built around play-to-win so what if someone thinks winning is making a badass looking character? Who wouldn’t feel happy laying waste to hundreds, dealing absurd amounts of DPS, while being followed by a turtle with a party hat forcibly strapped to its shell? Customize the only part of your currency income apart from donations and supporter packages, common!

Inclement weather. I mean real weather effects. Rain with puddles, thunder, random lightning that can strike the ground, wind, you name it.

This is going to sound weird since everyone wants to balance the game away from those OP legacy uniques, but make more of them. I mean broken. I’m tired of there only being 4 or 5 really valuable uniques and all others being worth nothing. God I am sick of hearing OMG Shavs! If youre against purposely breaking the game then make really op balanced gear that is obviously OP and not only OP if you pair it with a thousand other things to make it work. Something like this terrible example unique: flip flops of Zeros: does 10000 phys damage, makes a squeaking sound when you walk…. Make them, and make them often. Literally I have 3 pages of useless uniques that have no viable endgame ability, and I know uniques are meant to open build potentials, but if their potential ends at lvl 50 then what’s the point of having them in the game if I can get to 50 and beyond with one item alone. Case in point: facebreakers. If you decide to make these obviously op uniques make them only available by chancing or crafting or in other ways other than random drops. I like the idea of a cartable unique and since there is only a few in the game, I feel like the gap needs to be filled.

If you’re trying to balance the game, do it like this: give every build equal opportunity to make it to 100 and I don’t mean by requiring unobtainable ridiculously crafted gear. Why put a few skill jems in the game whose purpose is to get you past the first few lvls. Anyone who has played this game seriously can go from 1-60 in 8 hours… Maybe more but its not a difficult thing to do, ive done it without even planning to.

Poison. It’s useless. Fix it. Wanted to make a build with snakebite but adders touch basically made it useless. Same with any other chaos based damage item in 90% of the cases.

You made a fun game, but I don’t see how these things haven’t been addressed. I know there are other issues like desynch, but you said you won’t fix it that seeing that you won’t rewrite the code…so work with us on these things and the many others found in the suggestion thread so that the players keep playing instead of leaving to, dare is say, Diablo.
Last edited by mrsquigls on Mar 26, 2015, 9:36:37 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
How do you know how they balance the game? And lvl 100 should be hard until act 10 is out, from then on it can get easier, i dont care.

And why should they address the multi monitor thing when most people play with a single one? Map on a different monitor? Yeah, not like you get an advantage over someone who doesnt have 2.

And the pet gem idea is P2W and going against them making money from pets directly. Want a pet, go buy it, theyre all available. This isnt pokemon.

And a new trading system is coming.

They dont create uniques with making them legacy in mind, they dont even balance around them but their fixed versions.

People already QQ over rain, why add more?

And your biggest problem, you dont even think GGG reads the suggestions. That has been confirmed as false. They do read all of them.
Feels like part troll, and part "First World Problems"...
Part troll? First world problems? Do ppl really go through this much effort to troll? I mean, youtube is one web search away, if I was trolling, why would I waste my time in the suggestions forum of a game. First world probs? Elaborate?
Not to sound rude, but this is probably the most opinionated, whiny post I've seen in PoE forums.

You come here like "this is how you fix the game", but then drift off to complain about the most ridiculous stuff, and make vague requests with no logic behind them, just "Make it this way because I want it so."...

And it shows that you didn't even bother thinking about your requests.
For example:
You are "sick of having useless uniques", and want more broken, hard to get uniques.
Well, did you know that even if GGG does that, you'll still have your useless uniques?

"How didn't you think of" fixing the uniques that already are in the game and allow players to upgrade them to endgame versions?
Does sense this any you to make?

You don't want to get through 4 acts 3 times?
But 2 times with REALLY far away objectives is okay?

I don't even know why I replied to this, to be honest...
Forum Warrior - Why are you creating a thread about this subject? Use Search!
Also Forum Warrior - Nice necro.
Last edited by Nurvus on Mar 29, 2015, 11:33:29 PM
"
How do you know how they balance the game? And lvl 100 should be hard until act 10 is out, from then on it can get easier, i dont care.

And why should they address the multi monitor thing when most people play with a single one? Map on a different monitor? Yeah, not like you get an advantage over someone who doesnt have 2.

And the pet gem idea is P2W and going against them making money from pets directly. Want a pet, go buy it, theyre all available. This isnt pokemon.

And a new trading system is coming.

They dont create uniques with making them legacy in mind, they dont even balance around them but their fixed versions.

People already QQ over rain, why add more?

And your biggest problem, you dont even think GGG reads the suggestions. That has been confirmed as false. They do read all of them.

I doubt that there ever will be an act 10, 9, 8, 7 ...

Acts are something to flow threw the fastest way you can to reach endgame. Most poe players do this within a few days or 1-2 weeks if they are really slow or short in time.

It would be good to implement a good and rewarding endgame next to maps and Atziri boss runs tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info