Zahndethus's Cloak: Consecrated Ground is Still Wonky

Hi guys. I'm trying to use the cloak in a serious build I'm making. But it's really annoying how I can stand right on top of consecrated ground without properly receiving the regeneration effect. Instead it blinks on and off for half a second, not even long enough to provide any real defense.

It'd be pretty disappointing if I had to abandon this build idea because of a long standing bug.

I've posted about this already but it's still doing the same things.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I made a thread about this around 2 months ago and still haven't heard anything from devs. Is this working as intended? Right now if I'm fighting inside of the area of effect I will only get the icon for consecrated ground to show up for about 1/10 of the time that I'm actually standing in the area where the special effect is displayed on the ground.

I mean I'm really not in the mood to commit any time to Zahndethus's Cassock if it's going to stay this way.
Last edited by BearCares on Mar 26, 2015, 1:24:18 PM
"
BearCares wrote:
I made a thread about this around 2 months ago and still haven't heard anything from devs. Is this working as intended? Right now if I'm fighting inside of the area of effect I will only get the icon for consecrated ground to show up for about 1/10 of the time that I'm actually standing in the area where the special effect is displayed on the ground.

I mean I'm really not in the mood to commit any time to Zahndethus's Cassock if it's going to stay this way.

Hey there,

Apologies for missing this one! I was able to reproduce the results you were getting on our local testing server, and there does appear to be something fishy happening here. I'll pass the details on and we'll see what can be done. Thank you for the report. :)
thanks for the response.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info