Necromantic Aegis, Reflect, and Minion Damage

I did a search in the forums and couldn't find anything related.

If I equip the Thousand Teeth Temu shield, and take Necromantic Aegis, will the minion damage support and passives on my guardian, zombies or SRS, amplify the damage?

For example, would the 1-1000 phys reflect damage to attackers (Thousand Teeth shield) x 2.82 (92% minion damage (20/20) support + 90% minion damage passives) = 3 - 2820 phys reflect damage?

Same goes if my guardian wears the Bramblejack chest, would the 40% reflect be multiplied by the 2.8 minion damage? Again with the Veil of the Night helmet (1-180 to 1-220) x 2.8? Or the damage from Death's Oath, 450/sec chaos x 2.8?

My guess would be that minion damage doesn't multiply the reflect damage, since it would be ridiculously OP. I once tried low life redbeaks and the Bramblejack chest on my character awhile back, and noticed no difference. I think I also read in the forums that redbeaks didn't work with it.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
Last edited by Dopamineloveaffair on Mar 25, 2015, 8:28:22 PM
I'm almost entirely certain none of those things will be scaled by minion damage.

Reflect damage done isn't scalable by anything afaik; on players or minions.

Death's Oath's chaos degen aura isn't reflect but as the chest piece is dealing the damage it also isn't scalable. (I've used it on a Guardian a few times an noticed no difference with or without minion damage. The damage isn't very noticable either way though.)

I think your only options are vulnerability and shock as they affect damage taken.

My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Last edited by Mokihiki on Mar 25, 2015, 10:35:35 PM
Okay, thanks. Makes sense.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
What about the Abyssus`s (40 to 50)% increased Physical Damage taken, with Bramblejacks`s 40% of Melee Physical Damage taken reflected to Attacker?

Would that potentially amplify the reflect damage?
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
Most likely, yes, damage mitigation does affect the amount of damage reflected so modifiers to damage taken probably have an effect too.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Ah maybe that's what GGG had in mind when they tried to balance Nomic's Storm.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info