Righteous Fire Calculator for HP regen

Hi.

Im looking for Righteous Fire Calculator for HP regen, not for DPS.

I tried different items and cant handle Righteous Fire.

Thanks for help.
You need two things for righto us fire. You need the obvious health regen, as well as a very high fire resistance. You should be using a rise of the phoenix for +8 to max fire res, as well as a high level purity of fire and vitality. To calculate if you have enough regen, multiply .9(your health degen from RF) by 1-your fire res, so 1-.75 if you only have 75% fire res. This means .9x.25, so your burning for 22.5% of your max health per second at this point. More max fire res=less degen
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
"
Rowanbladex wrote:
You need two things for righto us fire. You need the obvious health regen, as well as a very high fire resistance. You should be using a rise of the phoenix for +8 to max fire res, as well as a high level purity of fire and vitality. To calculate if you have enough regen, multiply .9(your health degen from RF) by 1-your fire res, so 1-.75 if you only have 75% fire res. This means .9x.25, so your burning for 22.5% of your max health per second at this point. More max fire res=less degen

theres also ES on gear/from int which needs to be accounted for.
"
grepman wrote:

If you have high ES on gear for RF and aren't leeching shit-tons of ES from incinerate or whatever, you are doing RF fundamentally wrong.
"
"
grepman wrote:

If you have high ES on gear for RF and aren't leeching shit-tons of ES from incinerate or whatever, you are doing RF fundamentally wrong.
no one said 'high ES'. just so that ES needs to be accounted for as well when doing calculations.
Last edited by grepman on Mar 25, 2015, 6:18:53 PM
BD := Burningdamage(maxLife, maxES,fireRes) = (0,9*maxLife+0,7*maxES)*(1-fire-Resistance)/maxLife

LifeRegen := Life per second / max life (or just add %liferegen from passives as a min-Value)

Case 1 : BD < LIfeRegen => you do not loose life

Case 2 : BD < LifeRegen => you loose life

Last edited by Charontid on Mar 25, 2015, 10:15:17 PM
It helps little.

but why all is Divided by /maxLife?

im trying to reduce my HP by 20% using necklace. And Regenerate my ES using Zealot Oath keystone passive.

Can somebody put this into google sheet with some example values?

Im not good with this.
"
Ejdzej wrote:
It helps little.

but why all is Divided by /maxLife?

im trying to reduce my HP by 20% using necklace. And Regenerate my ES using Zealot Oath keystone passive.

Can somebody put this into google sheet with some example values?

Im not good with this.

Ahah. Ahahah. You need ES leech. Like, really desperately require it. If you want static RF on pure ES, give up.
Dividing the Damage per second of the RF - Degeneration by maxLife gives you the percent of your maxLife lost per second. (note : 0,10 = 10% )

Its easier to compare this value with the %LifeRegen from passives/Items neglecting flat life regeneration from items in my opinion. Especially if you are running on life and without ES.

I didn't test Zealots Oath so far, but the wiki stated that instead of lifeRegen based on maxLife you get ESRegen based on maxES. ( pls confirm that. i have no respecc at the moment for testing purpose)

%life Regeneration is based on your maxLife.
RF - degeneration is based on your maxLife and maxES
Zealots Oath has the effect, that your lifeRegen is applied on your ES based on maxES

lets say you have 100 life, 200 es. 10% lifeRegen + Zealots Oath.
( 10% lifeRegen ---> 10Life/second ) & Zealots oath ---> 10 ES / second
lets say you have 75% fireResistance ---> 0,25 * ( 0,9*100 + 0,7*200 ) = 0,25 * ( 90 + 140 ) =
0,25 * ( 230 ) = 57,5 life / second as the RF - degeneration
thats a total of 57,5 - 10 = 47,5 life / second as a degeneration

with the Zealots Oath passive :
10% ES regen = 0,1 * 200 = 20 ES / second
thats a total of 57,5-20 = 37,5 life / second as a degeneration.

now you are reducing your maxLife by 20% ---> 100 * 0,8 = 80 maxLIfe
0,25 * ( 0,9*80+0,7*200) = 0,25 *( 72 + 140 ) = 0,25 * ( 232 ) = 53 life / second as the degeneration.
thats a total of 53 - 20 = 33 life / second.

note :
- Zealots oath helps once you have more ES than life.
- without Zealots Oath avoid ES on equipment / passives.
- with Zealots Oath avoid %life on the passives and life on items.
- finding the regen / degen balance as a hybrid life/ES-build is annoying as you can't get percentage life & ES-regen at the same timee.
- the easiest way of reducing the degen is increasing the maxFireResistance
Last edited by Charontid on Mar 26, 2015, 6:48:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info