Stash question

When a league ends the stash is transferred to standard as remove only.

Does a hardcore characters stash move to the standard league when he dies?

And more importantly if it does and you still have the 8 sash tabs (4 normal 4 remove only)? Do you get another set of remove only stash tabs bringing it up to 12 tabs (4 normal 8 remove only)?
The stash is per league, not per character, so hardcore stash tabs will always stay in the hardcore league, regardless of whether a character dies.

I generally have some junk in my stash during races. If I die, the character goes to SC and the stash gets sent to HC as remove only tabs.

I'm not 100% sure what would happen if you didn't have any hardcore characters left, but I would imagine that it would just work as normal and the stash would remain in HC.
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte
No, the stash is linked to your account, not a specific character, so it won't be transferred just because a character dies(even if that was your last character in that league). It will just remain in the hardcore league.
Thanks that clears that up for me.

Another similar question.

I had some standard characters and their stash tabs still had the remove only set from the previous league ending. Just before Torment ended I went in and moved/deleted all the remove only tabs.
Now have a new set of remove only tabs filled with the Torment items. For future reference what would have happened had I not cleared the old remove only tabs?
Nothing would happen to them.

You would just rack up more remove only tabs.

This is why some people have hundreds of tabs on standard. They just don't clear out their remove only tabs.

It's like free storage to a point, but it does get rather annoying when you have too many; especially if they aren't organized very well.
Legacy SC IGN: Octora
Standard SC IGN: Octyte

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info