Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

How much % ES is needed for a low life build from the passive tree?

I think ideally 6k ES would be comfortable? But I've never done a low life build, so I know there are alot of scenarios:

1) In mind I'm trying a low life windripper character, so I would not use ES shield but I would have more ES from helm as I'd be using a hubris over CoE
2) Lets assume we have 2x 15% ES rings (I think thats reasonable)?

ty all
If you've played CI, it's a bit similar to that; It needs to be a bit higher though to make up for the ES bonus the nodes after CI gives.

contrary to popular belief, it's actually pretty easy to score 5k ES, even with a two hander. if you use the Soul Strike Quiver (I presume you won't because Drillneck), that's around a low but still substantial amount of ES.

if it was me, I'd probably aim for something like this. you can extend to Unnatural Calm for that cool 293%, but I prefer not to.

Trees unoptimized, obviously. pulled them off the top of my head, but you should expect that much.

your gear is dependent too. I'd suggest not to attempt it if you're using a Lorica instead of a Shavs unless all your other pieces have very high to Mirror quality ES (200+ for boots and Gloves, 400+ for helm, Soul strike, Etc)

If you're using a Shavs or you're going to do the Max chaos res route (bit finnicky with attack builds), you could probably fit in a single non ES gear for your boots or gloves, most likely Maligaro's or acuitys.

This is all based on my own experiences though.

EDIT: ah. Didn't read Windripper. will it be CoC or just plain TS?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
Last edited by enveratise on Mar 25, 2015, 3:07:56 PM
well its elemental tornado shot build. I do have a legacy shavs with good rolls

so I figured that might help out a bit. As for a tree, I was thinking something like this:

Tree

With 24% reduced mana reserve and using mikelats aura calculator, the aura setup I envision would be:

https://poe.mikelat.com/#w7yLBQf/6jL94l/7zKOiWhb

Grace or Haste based on testing. Enables empowering of anger/wrath in +1 boots for deeps.

But again, I was unsure of how much %ES was needed, you took a TON of ES nodes, I dont think I have enough points for that xd.

I'm rocking this bad boy for my LL build. The plan is to buff the ES I receive from the shield I carry by about 200% and then buying a really high ES shield. Along with getting Inner force and a bunch of aura nodes, I guess I'll end up with about 4.5k ES

but i'm not mathematician ^^
@Caboosedog: I'm not experienced enough with LL BM builds, but I think dropping Grace/Haste would be a good idea. don't want to rip yourself while attacking :P

Besides, you took US. Grace really is out of the question. :P I didn't think BM would be reachable enough in Scion though. that's pretty interesting.

It's a stretch, tbh. Best I can do. I didn't expect you taking Aura nodes either. ES is pretty low imo.

I think you're trying to do too many things at once. BM, Auras and ES already constitute a working build, adding Bows into the equation... idk.

@Bear, go higher if you're going melee.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info