Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Cricket

Ayyy anyone watch Cricket? Cause Wheelson's country is about to get knocked out of the semis of the World Cup.
xleaf is my hero
Its going to be close. A couple more wickets and its going to swing hard SA's way.

Looks like Elliot and Anderson are getting their eyes in though.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Come on NZ.

23 runs in 2 overs.

Elliot make yourself a hero.

Edit: 11 runs to tie of 6 balls
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Last edited by Hardlicker on Mar 24, 2015, 5:50:03 AM
You little ripper!!!

Dan the man with a handy boundary and ice cool Elliot finishes in style.

NZ in the final.

Congrats to all kiwis.

So you needed 17 more runs off the same amount of overs? You guys won the game twice. lol
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I'm hungover again. Stupid cricket making me stay up late and drink beer.

Bloody good game though - hopefully Australia will trounce India and set up the perfect final.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
NZ might struggle when they come to Australia and play on adult sized grounds in stead of Under 11's sized grounds. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I used to watch it in my teens. Then I no longer watch any sports, too boring to watch the lot of them!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I just hope the Aussies get up against those Indians.

The two host nations playing off for the spoils would make it into cricketing folk lore.

Aussies off to a reasonable start.

Look like a high scoring game because of the flat hard pitch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info