Lay in your bets

3.1 mil XP is the winner.

Toss up between pyramid and crypt.

The real winner is not knowing whether its better to farm crypt or not since we have no idea.

GG shrine in crypt will make me laugh.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Random who made it in from a top 20 finish decides to hit dread thicket because why the fuck not, hes not going to beat top racers anyway

Dread thicket just so happens to have dense linear layout with triple shrines

No one realises whats going on until random is first to reach lvl 26 notification comes up, by which point its too late to do anything about it

GG GGG

Different seed for finals = unfathomable
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Mar 21, 2015, 3:26:19 AM
"
KoTao wrote:
Random who made it in from a top 20 finish decides to hit dread thicket because why the fuck not, hes not going to beat top racers anyway

Dread thicket just so happens to have dense linear layout with triple shrines

No one realises whats going on until random is first to reach lvl 26 notification comes up, by which point its too late to do anything about it

GG GGG

Different seed for finals = unfathomable

I laughed uncontrollably.
even if its unknown seed, fixed seed makes act2 a lot faster and that means crypt is not good enough imho.
you might gamble on pyramid but if there are no shrines and no czone you would do better in sarn.

but yeah so much depends on the seed, everything is just huge speculation...

my bet:

. peeps will die at rank1 somewhere in act2 (sorry peeps ;_;)
. throzz will be the fastest in progression and will tell everyone on mumble where the shrines are.
. throzz will be the first to find that pyramid has a czone but he already did bandits so he goes for act3 anyway.
. helman, mors, grindis, boof and fightgar play duelist, everyone else plays templar.
. mors gets the most insane gear in act1 only to not get enough currency to roll his weapons for act2 and falls behind.
. kyuzou will post on the thread that he desynced and the servers are shit even thou he didnt play.
. i will die before brutus even tho im not playing.
. cwu will have the best music during the race
. the euro server will dc during the race making it impossible for eu racers to win :^)
. GGG will nerf fblast again after the race because they still don't realise its fire trap that does all the carrying
. at the end of the race /ladder will show helman and 9 templars
. some dude will exploit and start the race 30mins earlier threatening to undermine the integrity of the race but its fine because he picked Ranger
. a few random players will do the side quests for extra points

tldr:
#1: throzz templar 3.2m xp warehouses
#2: helman duelist 2.8m xp pyramid

But im rooting for CWU and Fraggy (4Head/) and i think the winner will be any templar that gets 2nd qs and ms.
Last edited by tagpt on Mar 21, 2015, 10:48:37 AM
Dang, check that competition, yo
Wow great write up tag, both very probable and very entertaining. Im predicting zpeeps first in progression, throzz first in levels throughout act 2, with helman in a close third until bloodrage drops in vaal ruins and he passes up peeps in the last 30 seconds.

also, though not streaming I will record my race and upload the vod if I happen to do well or anything cool happens
Last edited by cobaIt on Mar 21, 2015, 11:02:09 AM
The sad thing is that because this invitational is only 1 race and it's a new seed, the winner will be whoever has the best RNG and does not die. Whichever Templar gets 2 QS drops and MS boots or whichever Duelist gets Limbsplit and Wideswing/Hrimnor's will win. Also whichever player gets the most boxes that don't kill them. If someone, maybe the racers themselves, could keep track of how many boxes they get, I would be interested to see that next to how well they did.
"
tagpt wrote:

:(

otherwise dead on <3.
"
tagpt wrote:
even if its unknown seed, fixed seed makes act2 a lot faster and that means crypt is not good enough imho.
you might gamble on pyramid but if there are no shrines and no czone you would do better in sarn.

but yeah so much depends on the seed, everything is just huge speculation...

my bet:

. peeps will die at rank1 somewhere in act2 (sorry peeps ;_;) wtb rank1 templar demi pm me peeps

. throzz will be the fastest in progression and will tell everyone on mumble where the shrines are. throzz will not get ms or qs or jade until late a2 but still gets 49min a3

. mors gets the most insane gear in act1 only to not get enough currency to roll his weapons for act2 and falls behind. Lɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴅᴜᴅᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ PᴏE ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ sɪɴᴄᴇ I ᴡᴀs 11, ʀᴀɢɪɴɢ sɪɴᴄᴇ I ᴡᴀs 17, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ʙᴜɪʟᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀs 20. I'ᴠᴇ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴀᴛ ʀᴀᴄɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ 6 ʏᴇᴀʀs ɴᴏᴡ. Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴ ɴᴇʀᴅ PermaSmug

. kyuzou will post on the thread that he desynced and the servers are shit even thou he didnt play. mule, no iron rings, get back on main, one iron ring. lvl to 2 before mudflats, back to vendor, no iron rings. go to ledge, back to vendor no iron rings... not enough superior weapons to even make one whetstone. got like 4 alcs, alced two weapons with NO dmg rolls. no woodsplitter at vendor. fucking rip progression...

. cwu will have the best music during the race. the person playing elvis has best music

. at the end of the race /ladder will show helman and 9 templars. DEAD HELMAN BEST HELMAN

. a few random players will do the side quests for extra points = fightgarr
"
tagpt wrote:

my bet:

. peeps will die at rank1 somewhere in act2 (sorry peeps ;_;)
. throzz will be the fastest in progression and will tell everyone on mumble where the shrines are.
. throzz will be the first to find that pyramid has a czone but he already did bandits so he goes for act3 anyway.
. helman, mors, grindis, boof and fightgar play duelist, everyone else plays templar.
. mors gets the most insane gear in act1 only to not get enough currency to roll his weapons for act2 and falls behind.
. kyuzou will post on the thread that he desynced and the servers are shit even thou he didnt play.
. i will die before brutus even tho im not playing.
. the euro server will dc during the race making it impossible for eu racers to win :^)
. GGG will nerf fblast again after the race because they still don't realise its fire trap that does all the carrying
. at the end of the race /ladder will show helman and 9 templars
. some dude will exploit and start the race 30mins earlier threatening to undermine the integrity of the race but its fine because he picked Ranger
. a few random players will do the side quests for extra points

tldr:
#1: throzz templar 3.2m xp warehouses
#2: helman duelist 2.8m xp pyramid

But im rooting for CWU and Fraggy (4Head/) and i think the winner will be any templar that gets 2nd qs and ms.

This was hilarious. rofl. well spoken sir.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info