EA fix suggestions(new Sarn exploit)

We got EA build so long not fixed wall spam. And now we have a new exploit, not only on arena stairs shooting in ground(we can see this in Hege pvp on hld 1vs1),but in Sarn arena ground shooting from trees and some areas.POE engine see ground like wall. U all know that u cant block or dodge fire AOE explosions of EA, so only max res (flask,some +max shield) can help a bit. With fire pen gem+nods and crit EA build its 1 shot every near walls. SO we have a suggestion (me with my friends)T override back from 0,4 to 1 , but do 10% of EA dmg from shooting in any obgect(PVP ONLY). If EA user whanna fight he need to aim an enemy not do wallspam or ground shooting.
If u got a better suggestions , plz post here.
P.S This is not a new whine post about nerf plz this gem. I wanna see this build on pvp,but not like this. And suggestion for this fix was from my EA friend too.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Mar 20, 2015, 1:46:03 PM
Ground shooting, as in you're in the center of the arena on that elevated part and you're shooting at people below? At a certain distance away, it hits the ground?

I don't think that's an exploit if that's what you're saying. That's just the mechanics of the skill. Correct me if I misread you please.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
Its not shooting from center arena tribune,its shooting by standing near tree on ground , standing near vagons on ground
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Mar 20, 2015, 7:15:18 PM
Thats right // 1 shoot if u r near the explosion
I think 10% is way too harsh. 25% would seem much more fair.
IGN: Beardedwizzard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info