[2.2] Low Life With 8 Auras - Pure Summoner

"
SoulFrost1 wrote:
Hi many chaos res you have?

+24 chaos res
All gems are maxed out ? Or clarity is low level ?
only clarity is lv4
What are your opinions on the new minion speed gem ? Or are you going to wait to test it when it comes out?
I am waiting to test when it comes out.
I was also playing very similar build in 1.2 but with different specters :)

This is the best classic non srs summoner build in my opinion.

Hmm maybe will level up new one especially since in 2.0 zombies will be really hard to kill :)
IGN: Summonium
just curious how do you get lorica with so many blues sockets, for me it seems unreal :(
Can this build survive the loss of most auras? It looks great with them but I'm looking for a build that will survive 2.0. My last summoner was good but ripped to some zana boss and truth be told I wasn't sure how to make her endgame viable.

Hard to find good builds that don't rely on multiple auras.

Also not seeing where the low life comes from or why it's important. Where's the benefits to minions from staying low life? The wand reserves life for some benefit but that's not the same thing.
Last edited by MrSparkle001 on Jun 25, 2015, 11:25:53 AM
"
QustomQure wrote:
just curious how do you get lorica with so many blues sockets, for me it seems unreal :(

The answer is I have Shavronne already.
But even lorica with 2-3 blues sockets , it still perform good in map.
If you interested , I can record a viedo for you.
"
MrSparkle001 wrote:
Can this build survive the loss of most auras? It looks great with them but I'm looking for a build that will survive 2.0. My last summoner was good but ripped to some zana boss and truth be told I wasn't sure how to make her endgame viable.

Hard to find good builds that don't rely on multiple auras.

Also not seeing where the low life comes from or why it's important. Where's the benefits to minions from staying low life? The wand reserves life for some benefit but that's not the same thing.

I am not sure that can I answer your question or not.

The concept of this build,

Using Midnight Bargain as weapon→
cannot be used with Chaos Inoculation and Reserves 30% of Life→
pure Hp is not working , have to HP+ES ,
then 1. Survive with 70%HP+ES with few auras or
2. Giving up Hp for more auras

The benefits to minions from staying low life only for the flask (Instant Recovery when on Low Life + Grants (40-60)% of Life Recovery to Minions ).

Mainly let your minions stronger were auras, low life just the result of more auras.

Mostly the minions in high level , they can take one big damage but after that they dead in the second time. The solution is more defence and more dps.

Defence,
'Purity of Elements' , more elements resistance for minions.
'Vitality' , more minions hp regeneration
*Remeber the minions do not share the passive tree, 'Discipline' isn't the main point.

Attack(minions have 4%damage leeched as life , more damage , more recover)
'Haste' , more attack speed
'Hatred' , extra cold damage

*I use 'Elemental Equilibrium'+ 'Arc' for taking out cold resistance and directing the minions at the same time.

That's why I will Giving up Hp for more auras, some auras for the summoner and some for minions. Passive point 'Zealot's Oath' is so close , it's a good way to recover your ES when you're in high ES and Life regenerated.

Then I am using 'Prism Guardian' for the Shield , Discipline(60%)- Haste(60%) - Vitality(40%)

In 2.0 , I heard the supporting gem 'Reduced Mana' will not exist ,
But 7 auras is possible without 'Reduced Mana' ,
if we still get 34%reduced mana reserved from passive tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info