Lifetime Season Points Rewards

Hey guys,

I'm not sure, if this has been asked or not but i couldn't find anything so far.

Is there any chance to get lifetime season points rewards into this game?
I dont really mean fancy stuff like alt art items, maybe something that helps with racing pvp itself like an additional character slot, the ability to customize the char list further,(pvp char/non pvp chars) mainly account features probably.
The points could also be used to qualify for a public beta environment where balance changes are tweaked and checked maybe?
The PBE wouldnt have to be up all time to not be harmful to the population of other leagues. An additional ToS could help to prevent spoilering probably.

Just my 2 satoshi
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
That'd be nice, so no.
This would outrage the breast feed community who have no time to racing again, so why bother?
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
I would like this :3 I would give me reason to compete longer in seasons besides just reaching the 500 point mark or whatever.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
If GGG can be bothered to merge all my accounts I'm all for it.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
SlixSC wrote:

Why do you race on alt accs?
"
terrex wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:

main flagged by ggg
alternate mtx shop: one where you can buy mtx race rewards with your lifetime points
you spend 150 mtx points to unlock it so greedy stash tabs sale games doesn't go bankrupt
you can finally use the alt art you've won over the years, you just have to buy it once again. Put a relatively high price on any cosmetics (500 - 1000) so you can't get everything unless you've been active for a long time and if some casuals/baddies really want something they missed they don't have to use dj2sp
"
janimauk wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:

main flagged by ggg

Prob doesnt want people to know its him. lolz
"
terrex wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:

I race on my alt account when ive hit a specific reward breakpoint, know im not going to race enough to hit the next breakpoint and also know i wont be anywhere near top 20 overall. It used to be a good source of extra rewards; now, not so much with the random draws drowning everyone in multiples of all but the highest two rewards each season, but i imagine this is why most players originally raced (and still do) on multiple accounts.

"
janimauk wrote:

main flagged by ggg

What does this mean
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info