Full Details of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events and their Prizes

God damn.. why does this have to co-inside with the release of Pillars Of Eternity?
Oh. I came home from work today thinking the had already started. Doesn't start until tomorrow. Sad Face.
Both those armor sets are prty sick.

Im major hyping right now for tomorrow.

Unfortunately I think I like the red one a lot more and I do not play HC :(
To play or not to play. That is the question.

Armor looks good, but i can't play this game that much before getting bored.
Can someone explain the 40 encounter challenge? the list showed only 20~ tormented spirit encounters. Do i have to play on hc and sc to unlock that one challenge?
"
Fluffylife wrote:
Can someone explain the 40 encounter challenge? the list showed only 20~ tormented spirit encounters. Do i have to play on hc and sc to unlock that one challenge?

same question here.

do we have to do all of the challenges in both leagues?

IGN: Elron
"
elron wrote:
"
Fluffylife wrote:

same question here.

do we have to do all of the challenges in both leagues?

The challenges count separately for both leagues, so you pick the league for the set you want or both leagues if you want both sets.

It is 25 Bloodlines encounters, 21 Tormented Spirit Encounters. 46 total, have to complete any 40 of these for the challenge to complete.
"
Wesdrawsblood wrote:
To play or not to play. That is the question.

Armor looks good, but i can't play this game that much before getting bored.

But teh reward!
Oh my... Those're great lookins skins. It's time I tried hardcore because that red set is awesome.

Question; Do we get the rewards instantly on completing the challenge? Or do we have to wait untill the end of the league to be rewarded?

Second question; Say i complete 3 challanges in Hardcore, I then die. Do i still get the rewards?

Third; If i take my guild into a party and there's 3 of us. If a ghost is killed do we all get the challange tick or does the person that hit the final blow get it?
Ethereal Serenity founder - https://discord.gg/cMfkf8
Last edited by Nnige07 on Mar 24, 2015, 7:12:30 AM
"

Because this challenge league is hybrid (both Torment/bloodlines) you won't have to do both sc and hc for a chance to do the bloodline portion of the requirement, because there will be bloodline challenges within the sc league. Make sensicals?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info