Full Details of One Month Torment/Bloodlines Events and their Prizes

red>blue. Lucky I was planning on hc anyway!
Hmmm, I'm a little confused about the SC/HC split in this challenge/rewards, does this means that in order to get both sets, I need to complete the same 4 sets of challenge in both HC and SC?

I.E: getting to lvl 80 in SC for Cerulean #1 and lvl 80 in HC for Sanguine #1 ?

If so, does that mean that we need to complete the encounter challenges cross league (i.e: complete the torment spirits in bloodline and vice versa only using zana's device?)

Can someone help clarify/explain?
Yes, the sets aren't hard to get. GGG wants us to have them. We are fortunate that we are getting some other man's time for free. But it's not like everyone gets them, only if you are playing in this exact 1m. Lots today, maybe not so many people 2-3 years.

"
SieghartX2 wrote:
Hmmm, I'm a little confused about the SC/HC split in this challenge/rewards, does this means that in order to get both sets, I need to complete the same 4 sets of challenge in both HC and SC?

If so, does that mean that we need to complete the encounter challenges cross league (i.e: complete the torment spirits in bloodline and vice versa only using zana's device?)

Yes, you have to complete it twice, one in each league.
Last edited by SnKArcbound on Mar 18, 2015, 10:04:22 PM
Argh... Now I have to play this one month league
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
no vagan missions? should be a walk in the park if the appearance of ghosts isn't nerfed.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
SieghartX2 wrote:

The challenges exist independently in each event. Achieving a challenge only applies for the league you are in.

Players who want both armour sets are welcome to compete in both events.

Last edited by Chris on Mar 18, 2015, 10:12:10 PM
So can we now ask people if they are a Red Power Ranger or Blue Power Ranger instead of SC/HC? This should be the new standard of metric in PoE.
Ooo those look fun.....might be joining!
I wanted to quit PoE and recharge for Act 4. And then this happens =_=
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Well, looks like i definitely need to take a shot at these challenges now. It seems they are all very doable (depending on rng of course). Those sets look nice. I hope this is a precedent for future challenges too. nice ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info