1.3.1e Patch Note

The Challenger Trophy's are now being added to peoples accounts now, this process will take some time (approximately 30 minutes), these will appear along side your Microtransactions (Not in your Hideout tabs).
Thank you for the info, Neon. You gave me hope to get some sleep :)

E: I had to surrender after 1 hour of waiting, can't wait to see it tomorrow!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Mar 17, 2015, 11:08:33 PM
When are we getting an "in-game" shop?
7/8 totem.

Spoiler
Last edited by FreeMark on Mar 17, 2015, 9:54:33 PM
"
FreeMark wrote:
7/8 totem.

Spoiler

EDIT: OH THEY ACTUALLY ARE OUT! WOOO! looks nice !

SUPER DC patch ;/ 4 times in 5 mins
Last edited by MidWest on Mar 17, 2015, 10:23:54 PM
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 1.3.1e
  • Added the Challenger Trophy for Torment & Bloodlines Challenge Leagues. This is a Hideout Decoration which grows proportional to the number of challenges you have completed in the current challenge leagues. If you have already completed challenges then a Challenger Trophy will be automatically added to your account (shortly after the patch deploys). Completing a challenge will also grant you with the Challenger Trophy.

FTFY
GMT -5 "EST"

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1222017
Well, that new reward sure is laggy as hell...
We're all being chain d/c since the server restarted, global chat is a mess of ppl going "wtf".
Patch day, no play.
Not a native english.
Please be comprehensive about my syntax/voc, ty.
"
RivalOfGod wrote:
How about letting us know what you stealth patched also?

"
So what's that other thing that you patched in together with the totem that delayed it from yesterday to today ?
Bugfix ?

ya tell us you sneaky fuckers
[quote="stipen"]I bet 90% of people complaining in general on forums are from europe[/quote]
just lost a 73 character on bloodlines cause of server lag it wasn't my fault dying to lag is stupid..
6/8

Spoiler
GMT -5 "EST"

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1222017
Last edited by Gohei27 on Mar 17, 2015, 10:36:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info