When season 12 has been start?

Anyone can tell me? When next season begin?
If the expansion will be released April 15th - > May 1st, I'd peg next season at 2 weeks after that date.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
If the expansion will be released April 15th - > May 1st, I'd peg next season at 2 weeks after that date.

I guess a bit off topic, but I wish I had more time to enjoy the new act. 2 weeks doesn't feel like enough to exhibit all the act 4 content, and I usually structure my playtime around racing when there is a race seasons. Rewards better be worth >.>
"
CabooseDog wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:

I guess a bit off topic, but I wish I had more time to enjoy the new act. 2 weeks doesn't feel like enough to exhibit all the act 4 content, and I usually structure my playtime around racing when there is a race seasons. Rewards better be worth >.>

I personally think it should be more like 3-4 weeks, but we've had both extremes lately, 4 months and 1 week after new things start.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
It could be a bit longer than usual, because they have the 3 seasons with little time in between now, and this was the last of those 3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info