Minion instability is not a lost cause afterall...

also tested to see if Proliferation follows the monster through its domination.

with the testings ive done, it doesnt seem to create a Burning proliferation through my other minions
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Mon'tregul is quite cheap, i took a look when getting information to reply to you,i was suprise to see its like 5C

Psst... that's because halving your quantity of zombies sucks at higher zombie levels....
Last edited by codetaku on Mar 17, 2015, 12:02:11 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

with the testings ive done, it doesnt seem to create a Burning proliferation through my other minions

It used to back at the start of open beta. It got patched out because people were using it to kill other players in HC leagues.
"
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

It used to back at the start of open beta. It got patched out because people were using it to kill other players in HC leagues.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info