Leo leveling is stupid

Daily rotation is a good point.

Imo, the quest design for leo is really stupid. For example the quest in which you have to survive for 180 seconds in sarn arena, is anti pvp, because everyone will just stand in the arena and wait til the time is up.

Instead of a stupid daily I would rather have one pvp play mode chosen to give extra reputation and favor for the day. It might encourage people to queue for "farming" leo exp.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

jesus .... heaven forbid you actually play the game and level a character, rotations are optional , your mate is optional , you can level her in the wild and you can do your own dailies.

leo on the other hand NEEDS other people, zana doesn't need people leo DOES need people. how hard is this to understand? If no people play pvp then leo be broken. if no people play pve , you can still farm zana.

stop purposely acting foolish to try to troll me before you lower my opinion of people any further.

I'm not trolling you, I just disagree with you.
jesus... haven forbid you actually play pvp to level leo.

So if you want a swag hideout just get another friend and leech exp off each other. Que up and kill each other over and over. Not that hard. Infact its easier if ladder is dead.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:

So if you want a swag hideout just get another friend and leech exp off each other. Que up and kill each other over and over. Not that hard. Infact its easier if ladder is dead.

against who?

My own argument on why leo is broken is because there is almost no one to play. yet you tell me to play...

and do what .. wait in a load queue for 10 - 15 minutes while i watch netflix? fight a guy for 2 minutes and wait in another load queue for another 10 - 15 minutes..

or just play the same guy dozens of times because we are the only people in the queue?

are we talking about the same thing here ? I want to earn leo points legitimately , your suggestion is to basically get a buddy and abuse the match making system....

that still kind of means leo is broken .....
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
andkamen wrote:

against who?

My own argument on why leo is broken is because there is almost no one to play. yet you tell me to play...

and do what .. wait in a load queue for 10 - 15 minutes while i watch netflix? fight a guy for 2 minutes and wait in another load queue for another 10 - 15 minutes..

or just play the same guy dozens of times because we are the only people in the queue?

are we talking about the same thing here ? I want to earn leo points legitimately , your suggestion is to basically get a buddy and abuse the match making system....

I'm at almost 7 already, not trying to grind leo rep, just playing pvp casually and I did some events in season 1.
Leveling him isn't that bad, I'm just not sure why it should be easy, this game isn't really marketed to the Disney ToonTown crowd.
fine don't just grind points, get a buddy and pvp with him. If you can't find anyone willing to do that with you then it might not be pvp's fault
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
andkamen wrote:

against who?

come hld ladder and I can queue with you, but don't expect to win without any effort(or at all)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
is this a necro? probably is, but this thread came up when I googled for leveling leo

point of view from someone who doesn't like pvp/avoids it, but enjoys PvE to relax/chill/puzzle:

I don't do pvp, but I try to do the easy Leo dailies when my body/head allows
I usually que for the 1v1 dailies and immediately go "hey, daily? :)" when I'm in the match and this sometimes works, sometimes I just have to "logout to character selection" as my opponent will do nothing but kite or facerush me and I'm fed up with constantly going through 4 losses, waiting, afking, just to try again for the daily

then there's the "survive 180 seconds" in sarn arena
yeah....that's either 1 person killing everyone to ruin everyone's dailies
or it's 10 people standing afk in a corner on the right time of day to do it, while hoping that they won't get killed

"but get the other hideout then"
I studied architecture and I like organic forms and shapes, and I like green and nature so I want to have a go at playing "the sims" in Path of Exile, it's hideout editor is different and in some aspects better/easier/serves a different purpose opposed to "the sims
In theory I could model this myself in Maya if I'd want to, but instead I'd like to relax in this game and play it with a friend and not hassle

I have Elreon's library and converted into a jungle, it could probably run for hideout of the week, but it has lighting issues, fps issues and is heavy on my pc
whereas hopefully the outdoor hideout from leo would be more optimized, although it might take away the possibility to use the light beams I have

so I want the "complete Leo hideout" and I can't even have his final room without him reaching level 7, let alone invite all masters for dailies
level 7, I did the math, would take me 100 dailies if I don't pvp, assuming I manage to complete them, which means spending time on 100 days to try to get through the pvp system to get that
whereas I need to relax, my head needs to relax, my spasms need to relax, my brain needs to relax
source: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Leo,_Master_of_the_Arena
Unlike other masters' dailies, Leo's always award a fixed amount of reputation (3200).
let's say you'd get the full hideout by level 5, then sure I'd be fine with it, although I don't see what happened to make it easier as mentioned in the above posts

but for now I'm just waiting, and doing the dailies I can when I can, and hope I'll have it at lvl 7 in "standard league" in maybe a year...
Last edited by Zasso on Mar 24, 2016, 4:24:27 PM
Even easier : ditch Leo.
The quests all look like they were added off the bat in 5 minutes, i agree with the ''suvive 180 seconds'' being very anti-pvp. No one survives that long, and that quest is a reason why we see so many people standing in sarn doing nothing.

They need to re-work him completely.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info