Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

@World_Destructor

The jewel search is being changed to the way you suggested. It will take a few days for the database to populate the new mods, and then it will be fully functional.

Recently, we are testing a lot on the ML models. Hence, we have very limited bandwidth. Hope this is not too late.
I noticed you changed the settings for unset rings again (to not autoselect the socket) but can you at least automatically put 1 minimum 1 maximum as ranges next to the socket checkbox?
Saves a lot of hassle of doing that every time and it can make others think it's no longer possible to pricecheck unset rings at all (since just checking the box without adding 1 minimum 1 maximum will make the site do weird stuff).

I don't agree with the changing back of selecting the socket automatically but I also realize very well that it has it's pro's and con's.

Can you maybe make it possible for the adding mod function to enable 0 setting searches?
Like if I have a spelldagger without cast speed that I can add a mod and set minimum and maximum to 0 for cast speed to get rid of those that do have it.
Last edited by World_Destructor on Oct 28, 2017, 10:25:18 AM
Totally make sense to me:

(1) Unset ring: the socket is not checked by default, while the default value is min:1 and max:1, it can now be checked to search unset rings only.

(2) Add a mod function: now it can exclude a mod if 0 is input in both min and max.

Please let me know if this works.
Last edited by SlugPranker on Oct 28, 2017, 7:42:49 PM
That's fast and it seems to work, thanks.
it seems that Stash item prices check doesn't work anymore only single items price check is working.
"
zane57 wrote:
it seems that Stash item prices check doesn't work anymore only single items price check is working.

I am getting the same thing...
"
Neomeris85 wrote:
"
zane57 wrote:

Same here!
"
Nodsam wrote:
"
Neomeris85 wrote:
"
zane57 wrote:

Same here!

Same here, and when i click price me on a single item, (after pricing stash) i get a blank grey page.
It should have been fixed for now.

The reason was GGG changed the 'corrupted' data field (indicating whether an item is corrupted or not) in their public stash API, without ANY prior notice. At lease I am not aware of. If anyone knows where GGG might post this, please let me know.

This makes it extremely hard to debug and keep data/3rd party programs consistent. E.g. poe.trade will have the same problem before its creator notices this. I just did a test, and you cannot find any item posted less than 1 day after GGG implicitly changed this.

Thanks for letting me know, and I am lucky to find the root cause.
It's working for me now thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info