Poe Price Check – Check Single Item and Stash Tab Items with Ease

Thank you so much for your work on this project. I would be lost trying to price items without this tool x)

However, I seem to be getting abnormally high price estimates on my rares since the timeouts stopped happening. Lowest-value rare I found earlier today was estimated at 22c, and it was a 3-affix one-hand sword that would hardly even have been worth vendoring...

So is there an issue, or am I finding infinity great items today? :)

An example;
Spoiler
Last edited by nihilisticGoliath on Jul 7, 2019, 3:45:16 PM
Before I check the issue, just want to make sure you are pricing in standard league not legion, correct?

"
Thank you so much for your work on this project. I would be lost trying to price items without this tool x)

However, I seem to be getting abnormally high price estimates on my rares since the timeouts stopped happening. Lowest-value rare I found earlier today was estimated at 22c, and it was a 3-affix one-hand sword that would hardly even have been worth vendoring...

So is there an issue, or am I finding infinity great items today? :)

An example;
Spoiler
"
Before I check the issue, just want to make sure you are pricing in standard league not legion, correct?

That explains it. I was indeed set to Standard league, when I am playing Legion. Don't know how that got switched, as it was working fine a few days ago... But I'm going to chalk this up to user error. :P
Can't login with web or android app.
Session ID is wrong but it isn't.

What's the problem here?

Best reagards,
Stephan
I am glad that was the reason :)

"
"

That explains it. I was indeed set to Standard league, when I am playing Legion. Don't know how that got switched, as it was working fine a few days ago... But I'm going to chalk this up to user error. :P
I tried both and they were working properly. Are you using the web on a mobile device or on a desktop? More detail about the symptom can help me diagnosis. Remember that if you re-log in on GGG's account, the SessionID will change.

"
Malli2602 wrote:
Can't login with web or android app.
Session ID is wrong but it isn't.

What's the problem here?

Best reagards,
Stephan
"
SlugPranker wrote:
I tried both and they were working properly. Are you using the web on a mobile device or on a desktop? More detail about the symptom can help me diagnosis. Remember that if you re-log in on GGG's account, the SessionID will change.

Hi,
I tried with android App and on a desktop via chrome browser.
I logged in in ggg once and got my POE Session ID
POESESSID 391f13a29267d7a2d521xxxxxxxx .pathofexile.com / Session 41

The error I get is just "Log in failed, please check your sessionid.

BB
Stephan
Sorry to hear about that. I guess if you manually enter the entire SessionID into mobile, it is easy to make mistakes on some character to type. I want to advise that try to copied your SessionID from chrome browser on desktop, and paste it into a QR code generator, and use the app to scan it. At least this can eliminate any typing error. If you have enough trust with our service, you can send me the ID and I can debug on my end. Feel free to message me.

"
Malli2602 wrote:
"
SlugPranker wrote:

Hi,
I tried with android App and on a desktop via chrome browser.
I logged in in ggg once and got my POE Session ID
POESESSID 391f13a29267d7a2d521xxxxxxxx .pathofexile.com / Session 41

The error I get is just "Log in failed, please check your sessionid.

BB
Stephan
Stash tab scan gives 500 Internal server error.
Need more gateways!
stash and Price a single item gives error, pls fix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info