Final Swiss and Race Events of the season!

To be on the list for the Racing Invitational event you'll need to have received an alternate-art Demigod's Eye by either placing in the top 20 of this season by points or be part of the top three of any class in Signature events.

If you'd like to secure your place in the PvP invitationals you'll need to have won a Swiss Tournament earlier in this season, or take a chance at this weekend’s final event. Check out the US Schedule or EU Schedule to find out what time this event will be taking place.

We'll be broadcasting the PvP invitational live on our Twitch Channel next weekend! We'll confirm the details of this in the news this week. We had a great time last time and we'd love to see even more of the community join us. See you there and best of luck in the events this weekend!
Nice
The Sexiest of Peppers!
Glad to see PvP still getting attention!
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
Any thoughts how the broadcast will be handled for the race event?
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Shut it down
Saved
gz to all the guys in the invitationals! You are the best of people in competitive events :p
Have to say good luck to the top players
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
I'd rather see some real news here ;(
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
"
Darkrox wrote:
I'd rather see some real news here ;(

Shush!

Go eat some cheese to your whine!

You will get some "real" news on Monday, don't worry!

P.S.: Oh, I did see the smiley. And I understand it. I'm also not dead serious....
Last edited by t_golgari on Mar 13, 2015, 2:36:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info