Molten Shell is Useless

"
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
all comments above from physical melee player,, wondering why there are no other players XD?

As I said (same faces all the time)

My caster has better gear than my any of my 3 melee chars. Tommie also plays mostly caster now or so I've heard.

If you can't make molten she'll work in HLD that's a good indication your knowledge isn't as good as you think it is.

another useless comment GZ man
And please all of you, read the first post i wrote (first first first hope its very clear) to understand what I am talking about if you are planing to add comments and before you are claiming that your are the best pvp players in POE world.

I know how molten shell damage is OP in HLD I am using it all the time and this post tell how its molten shell turned to be useless.

Focus in what is written :)

Last edited by alshabibi7 on Mar 18, 2015, 12:56:39 AM
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
And please all of you, read the first post i wrote (first first first hope its very clear) to understand what I am talking about if you are planing to add comments and before you are claiming that your are the best pvp players in POE world.

I know how molten shell damage is OP in HLD I am using it all the time and this post tell how its molten shell turned to be useless.

Just stop
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
alshabibi7 wrote:

ok, ive got a different approach then.

What is the use of this thread?
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Mar 18, 2015, 5:34:44 AM
"
alshabibi7 wrote:

Why would we you totally ignored mullas post. He brought up legit issues and you just went on trying to troll him. I can 1 shot with molten using my caster I don't know why you can't. Also you should try not standing in cyclone if your getting rekt by it casters have range you should use it.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Mulla post is 100% true and molten shell output damage is very painful to any physical melee build/ I do not think all builds can get 10k life so they can survive 1 explosion of proper prepared molten shell with the right combination// more than this melee can be 1 shooted easily against mines user with proper gears/skill/passive

after watching the last pvp event I think that melee is the weakest pvp builds and they should get somehow buff (just my thought) :) with little nerf to stun !!
Last edited by alshabibi7 on Mar 25, 2015, 5:25:27 AM
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
Mulla post is 100% true and molten shell output damage is very painful to any physical melee build/ I do not think all builds can get 10k life so they can survive 1 explosion of proper prepared molten shell with the right combination// more than this melee can be 1 shooted easily against mines user with proper gears/skill/passive

after watching the last pvp event I think that melee is the weakest pvp builds and they should get somehow buff (just my thought) :) with little nerf to stun !!

I thought you said it's op and all?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info