[1.3 Theorycraft] Cheap templar starter build bloodline, dual ice lance totem + minions and AA.

Introduction
Hey guys, havn't played this build yet, just a bit of theorycrafting, seemed like a fun and original starterfriendly build wich I plan on using for my first bloodline character.

WARNING: Altough I think this build can do quite some damage output(and will get you to high level quickly and easly) I'm not certain it will be enough for endgame bosses.

The general idea
A very tanky character even tough being crapgeared, two totems at the back spamming LMP or GMP Ice Lance while summoning zombies and skellies yourself to form a wall at the front.

The defensive mechanics overal;
Minions + totems meatwall.
2 Evangelists (proximity shield).
Constant Artic Armor up
Perma freeze due to ice lance spam
High elemental ressistances
And 125% increased maxium life, a tad low for bloodlines but should be sufficient considering the above mentioned.

Defense statisics:
Spoiler
3 % additional Chance to Block with Shields
20 % increased Armour
40 % increased Defences from equipped Shield
10 % increased maximum Energy Shield
125 % increased maximum Life
2.2 % of Life Regenerated per Second
20 + to maximum Energy Shield
44 + to maximum Life
28 +% Elemental Resistances while holding a Shield
20 +% to Chaos Resistance
15 +% to Cold Resistance
17 +% to all Elemental Resistances

A link to the build.
Spoiler
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUA-d3AZqIABLNo8vAfTwSaO-FzgpvVpu08GjiQVScv7DhmnvrS42oWbzbpJKoqE1jlWiuj8p2uGmynCOWL-dt-xwQHg9s6WFXGLJzsimvbfRj316yYTbkQl0QEzLz6gCqY2QuApFXWZOcXL49GSOeboVPUjYLR5J8BF1RMLREPIoGeoVZKjjynVXwOQ8hboD0PJIt8uzrY_lQNzStQHM5RYE99gFYGOcAaTLOvmxBYakPAVAj0bRm86g==

Bandits
Normal: Oak
Cruel: Point
Merciless: Point

As u might have noticed, there are stil some surplus spendable talentpoints.
U could go for shaper and the scion lifewheel.
U could get Whispers of Doom for an extra curse.
U could go for the Celestial talent points for extra elemental dmg damage (softcore).
Or u could go for extra minion nodes (altough they mainly serve as meatwall and minion instability adds nice extra dmg).

Gem links:
#1: Ice lance, LMP/GMP, Spel totem, Echo, increased crit dmg, Cold penetration.
#2: Summon skellies, Summon Zombie, Minion Life.

Auras
#1: Clarity (level 3).
#2: Purity of elements.
#3: Vitality
#4: Herald of Lightning (for shock stacks).

Cast-When-Damage-Taken setup:
CWDT (lvl 9), Enduring Cry (lvl 10), Increased Duration (lvl 20), Immortal Call (lvl 9)

I'm pretty sure u guys can figure out the rest, let me know if u feel like there could be improvements. First attempt at making a build so be gentle.

Hopefully u guys can get some inspiration out of this build.
I think it is kind of difficult to get minion nodes (life/damage/attack speed/resists), also cold damage/spell damage and totem nodes (life/damage/resists) and keep yourself alive at even mid lvl maps. Honestly you should concentrate on one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info