[1.3 BL] need help with dual crit phys GMP spectral throw

I wanted to make a dual physical crit dagger GMP spectral build. I'm lvl 80 now in BL, but my DPS seems very low.

I'm trying to see if there's something i've missed along the way.

Requirements:
-I'm in BL. Advice needs to be tailored for someone in BL, not softcore.
-I'm a ranger.
-I want to dual wield daggers
-I want to use Spectral throw with GMP as my primary attack.

links (gems are level 18):
Spectral throw + GMP + Faster attacks + increased crit + blood magic
Spectral throw + physical proj damage + increased crit + blood magic
whirling blades + blood magic + (faster attacks)
reduced mana + grace + ash + ice
reduced mana + thunder
cwdt + enduring cry + immortal call + increased duration

Currently my toolip dps for ST with GMP is 3.1k @ LVL 80. I'm using dual ~173 dps platinum kris daggers. I'm running all 3 heralds and grace for my auras.

Link to my passive tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAAYAXgMeA4cEsQX5BiMILgqbDkgRlhXwFfYWvxmOH0Ej9iaVKgsyATY9RwZHfkp9TGBNkk4qVUtW6FuvXfJeRWBBYeJh62J5YqxjcGVNZ6BsjG1scFJwVnDVdct463pTfXWHdonTjDaNfY1-kBuS85VmmhObJpuNnaqfgqOKpn-sZq_rshm0xbVItkG5PrvjvTa-p8SizZjPetN-2Hbb1Nvn3Q3gleOf5wrndOjW6mLrFO1B7YPveu_j8-r5Y_rr_MX-ug==

I do plan to pick up acrobatics, ondar's, and the life wheel near the dagger nodes. I've been prioritizing damage nodes though because i'm so slow to kill stuff atm. I'm currently working on the big dagger wheel.

I'm at 3.8k life, capped elemental resists, with -60 chaos res. my crit chances are 71%/72% with a 363% crit multi.

I'm having a really hard time finding platinum kris daggers > 175 pdps in BL.

Is 3.1k GMP ST dps all i'm really going to get with this build?

gears:
Last edited by donm3 on Mar 7, 2015, 5:02:14 PM
3,1k is extremely bad.

Platinum krises are trash, you want ambushers/royal skeans.

I'd rather use LMP

Blood magic makes no sense as a support gem when you can just leech the mana back.

Your gear also kinda sucks, you don't have accuracy in it at all

Hatred is also better than HoI and HoT together
Last edited by H4NS on Mar 7, 2015, 9:21:27 PM
Hi if i was you i would probably try and craft an ambusher. You should also go up the right side of the tree grabbing acrobatics and ondars guile, since the abyssus nerf crit/phys spec throw has got a lot harder to gear for dmg wise. Its probably much easier to go for a bow build which is a shame since spec throw is really fun.
just some thoughts on a tree.
Last edited by Fhark on Mar 8, 2015, 4:57:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info