[1.3] - Krippi's Barrage CoC - [Bloodlines]

Welcome to my CoC guide!

About Me

Hello my name is Krippi. You may know me from my stream (twitch.tv/nl_krippi) or from my World First Hardcore Diablo 3 kill. I am an avid player of the aarpg/mmo genre. One of my favorite aspects is to theorycraft and make spreadsheets/basic models for damage/survivability for the characters I play. Which fits in perfectly for POE! I have been playing poe off and on since beta, but for the past 4-5 months it has been my primary game. I only play hardcore temp leagues and with each new league I like to try out a new build/something different.

For those who just want the basic gem and skill tree...

TLDR

Skill Tree

Bandits - Oak - Kill - Alira

Gems

6 Link Voll's - Barrage-CoC-GMP-Life Leech-Spell 1-Spell 2
5 Link Voll's - Barrage-CoC-GMP-Spell 1-(Spell 2 or Life Leech)
Tabula - Barrage-CoC-GMP-Spell 1-(Spell 2 or Life Leech)-pCoC

Why Play This Build?...It's Insanely Fun!

• Damage - You do a crazy amount of damage. I still smile when I watch packs or bosses instantly fall over. Oh there was an exile or a boss there...who knew? With late game items you have the option to run righteous fire for 59% MORE damage. We're talking 400,000+ DPS!
  • Variability - There are many playstyles and gem choices you can make. You want a screen of lightning balls or fire to pour from the heavens? If it's a spell then you can use it and cast it dozens of times a second.
  • Cheap - It doesn't take much to get started. A wand for a couple C, any 4 link, and a voll's protector will get the job done easy. From there you can slowly upgrade while still doing plenty of damage.
  • Survivability - If you chose to cast Ice Spear/Arctic Breath then mobs are typically frozen and frozen mobs are happy mobs. Clear mobs before they get to you, benefits of being ranged. Flasks almost have 100% uptime, due to surgeon's prefix. If you chose to run purities you have 90%+ resists! I currently sport 100% Fire resists, so I can ignore many mechanics that might be scary otherwise.

Why shoudn't you play this build?

• Graphics - You typically cast 15+ spells w/GMP a second. This can be difficult for some computers to handle, not just yours, but your parties as well. Ball Lightning, Discharge, and Firestorm are a few of the spells to stay away from if this is an issue.
  • Desync - Barrage is prone to desync. Maps with many obstacles/doorways can be frustrating. After awhile you will learn how to minimize this and it will have little affect on your play. But there is Kinetic Blast which does not have desync issues.
  • Stuff Dies too Quickly - I have heard from some people that playing with someone that clears so fast makes the game less fun for them.

So what's actually going on and how does it all work? Let's take a closer look...

Mechanics

Critical Stirkes

• Accuracy - This is one of your most important stats. The % value you see is the average chance for you to hit a mob of the same level based on your accuracy and the mobs evasion. The more accuracy you have the higher % chance you have to hit mobs. You can find out more here. In other words if you don't hit the mob then you don't even have a chance to cast any of your spells. In additional it plays a second role in landing a critical strike.
  • Critical Stirke Chance - Another key component of CoC is your critical strike chance with barrage, because you only have a chance to cast if you crit. Critical strikes are determined right when you attack. If you successfully get a crit roll you have to pass an additional accuracy roll to see if your crit is evaded. If you pass this roll you land a critical strike, otherwise it is just a normal hit.
  • How does all this work together?

Chance to Crit = (Chance to hit) * (Crit Chance) * (Accuracy roll to score critical) = (Crit Chance)(Accuracy)^2

As you can see accuracy plays a huge role in your chance to score a critical hit.

Let's pretend you have a 90% chance to hit and a 80% crit chance. What is your real chance to crit?
    (.8)(.9)^2 = 64.8%
    Now lets pretend you skimped on your accuracy and you now have 85% how does that affect your chance to crit?
    (.8)(.85)^2 = 57.8%
    So you lost 7% chance to crit!

Cast on Critical Gem and Barrage

In patch 1.3 CoC got a pretty big nerf. The internal CD for spells to be cast was changed from .01s to .05s. This is very important for barrage, because it shoots between 4-8 projectiles depending on whether it's linked to GMP or not. All projectiles are evenly spaced and if they are not spaced more then .05s then you can lose out on possible CoC procs. This spacing is dependent on your attack speed. Let me give you a few examples.

Example 1: Let's say your barrage projectiles hit .051s apart.
T0: You proc CoC T0.051: You proc Coc T0.102: You proc CoC (So in theory all your barrage hits could cause a cast)

Example 2: Let's say you increased your attack speed and now your barrage projectiles hit .045s apart
T0: You proc Coc T0.045: You can't proc Coc, because .05s internal CD T0.09: You proc CoC T:0.135: You can't proc CoC, because of internal CD
As you can see with projectiles 0.045s apart you can only proc CoC every other attack and the min time between possible procs is 0.09s.

So in example 1 all of your attacks could proc CoC, but in example 2 only half of them could. You are probably wondering if there is a point for an attack speed that decreases your barrage spacing to be less then .05s. The answer to this is yes, if you get it just over 0.05s/n (n=2, 3, 4) you won't miss out on possible CoC procs.

Example 3: Your barrage projectiles hit every 0.026s
T0:You proc CoC T0.026: You can't proc CoC T0.052: You can proc T0.078: You can proc if T0.052 didn't proc
Because CoC only has a 70% chance of procing at lvl 21 hitting more frequently has it's benefits as long as the time between chances to proc aren't to long.

This means there are optimal attacks speeds for barrage. Because of how barrage works the optimal speeds vary based the number of projectiles fired.

So what are these breakpoints?

Base Barrage w/no LMP or GMP
  • <3.0 APS

Barrage w/GMP
  • <=2.2 APS (the breakpoint lies between 2.2 and 2.3 APS)
  • <=4.4/4.5 APS

To test whether you have a bad breakpoint link: Barrage - CoC - GMP - Lvl 1 SRS. If you can't spawn more then 4 SRS minions in one barrage then you need to reduce or increase your attack speed to get to the proper breakpoint.

Being slightly below the breakpoints also has it advantages. If a mob is moving towards you the projectiles will hit closer together thus possibly causing you to dip below the 0.05s frequency, but overall it should not be an issue you worry about.

Let's hope this all made sense.

More math and stuff continue in the wand section...

Gem Setups

Main Damage Gems

There are several ways you can setup main gems, but it depends on your colors/links.

Gem Options
  • Arctic Breath - High damage, 2nd best shotgun damaging spell. Provides safety with freeze chance and chilled ground. Has trouble with obstacles and multiple levels.
  • Fireball - Highest Damage, Best shotgun damaging spell. Yeah...just dmg.
  • Ice Spear - Okay damage. Stage one can pierce close mobs and stage two has high crit chance so overall it has the potential to do more damage if you are killing packs of mobs. Provides safety with high freeze chance.
  • Arc - Okay Damage, but chains to mobs for easy clearing. Good with no GMP.
  • Freeze Pulse - Good damage, pierces for easy pack clearing. Provides safety with freeze chance. Quality is a must to increase range which is it's major downside.
  • Other Spell Options - Glacial Cascade(great with no gmp), Discharge(Didn't like how it ate all my power charges), Firestorm(little low dmg but fun), Ethereal Knives(low range, okay dmg), Flame Surge(low range, good dmg), Ball Lightning(okay dmg), or any spell gem(channeled gems don't work)

Gem Combos
  • Top Single Target - Fireball + Arctic Breath
  • Top Map Clear - Ice Spear + Arc or Freeze Pulse + Arc - I personally like ice spear, because of it's range and if needed I just swap arc for breath or fireball if I want to kill a boss.
  • Safety - Ice Spear + Arctic Breath - Freezes the map and chills ground. Use sapphire flask vs reflect and there isn't to much to worry about.
  • No GMP - Glacial Cascade + Arc or any spell that doesn't benefit from GMP.

You aren't confined to those spell combinations, but they are some of the best choices.

4 Link

• Option 1 - Barrage-CoC-GMP-Spell 1
  • Option 2 - Barrage-CoC-Life Leech-Spell 1
  • Option 3 - Barrage-CoC-Spell 1-Spell 2

5 Link

• Option 1 - Barrage-CoC-GMP-Spell 1-Spell 2
  • Option 2 - Barrage-CoC-GMP-Spell 1-Life Leech
  • Option 3 - Barrage-CoC-Spell 1-Spell 2-Life Leech
  • Option 4 - Barrage-CoC-Spell 1-Spell 2-Spell 3(I would be really worried about reflect)

6 Link

• Option 1 - Barrage-CoC-GMP-Spell 1-Spell 2-Life Leech(Preferred Combo)
  • Option 2 - Barrage-CoC-GMP-Spell 1-Spell 2-Spell 3(Yolo)
  • Option 3 - Barrage-CoC-Spell 1-Spell 2-Spell 3-Life Leech
  • Option 4 - Barrage-CoC-Spell 1-Spell 2-Spell 3-Spell 4(I would be super worried about reflect)
  • Tabula Rasa - Barrage-CoC-GMP-Spell 1-Spell 2-Power Charge on Crit(Preferred Combo w/Spear+Breath)
  • Tabula Rasa - Barrage-CoC-GMP-Spell 1-Life Leech-Power Charge on Crit(Preferred Combo w/Spear+Breath)
  • Another option with Tabula Rasa is the ability to change barrage for kinetic blast. I find kinetic blast to clear makes much smoother, because there is no desync, but terrible for single target. To get around this you just switch KB and Barrage back and forth as needed.

Support Gems

Aura Gems

When first starting out you may find it hard to sustain mana and clarity is required until you get 1 or 2 elreon rings.
Initial Auras
Reduced Mana-Herald of Ice-Clarity
End Game Auras
Reduced Mana-Herald of Ice-Purity of Lightning-Purity of Fire
Purity of Ice can replace herald of ice if needed for difficult content or if you resists are lacking.

CoH
Reduced Mana-Curse on Hit-Herald of Thunder-Warlord's Mark
Other options for CoH are Temp Chains, Enfeeble, Ele Weakness, and Assassin's Mark
Warlord's Mark gives you leech and helps keep endurance charges up for a longer immortal call and reduced physical damage.

Movement

Lightning Warp-Faster Casting-Reduced Duration

Misc

CWDT Setups
Cast When Damage Taken-Enduring Cry-Increased Duration-Immortal Call
Cast When Damage Taken-Enfeeble

Last Gem Slot
Righteous Fire or Decoy Totem

Gear

General Rules
  • Crit - Fuels our CoC...if your crit isn't high enough you are never going to proc CoC
  • Life - More life the better right...
  • Resists - Pretty much speaks for itself
  • Accuracy - As explained in the mechanics portion accuracy plays a huge part in our DPS
  • Crit Multi - Lower on the list cause it is only a damage bump and nice to have later on
  • Attack Speed - Gives you more wand options

I also like to stick Armor or Armor/ES bases, because our evasion will be so low it doesn't help much. Armor will also help reduce those little attacks. And a little ES doesn't hurt to add some extra life. I desync'd into a 30% increased damage dominus and survived a touch which would have left me with 2 hp if I didn't have 500+ES.

Head

Option 1 - Rare
Prefixes: LIfe, % Arm, Flat Arm, Hybrid Arm/Stun Recov
Suffixes: Accuracy, Resists
Option 2

I prefer option one for hardcore. Rat's nest is really nice but with 90% crit without it you don't need it that much. If you are using a tornado wand then you surely don't need it, but the 2.2 attack speed might be harder to reach without it. In standard I would probably use rat's nest.

Body Armour

Option 1

Option 2 - Tabula Rasa

Voll's is the ideal choice. It allows you to maintain power chargers with ease. It's unfortunate that it's pretty naked stat wise and cuts your mana pool in half, but you don't really need mana! Tabula is a greater starter piece...it is in essence the same as a 5L voll's without the loss of half your mana pool. Tabula allows you to run Kinetic Blast for aoe and Barrage for single target with an easy swap. I really enjoyed playing that way early on.

Gloves

Option 1 - Rare
Prefixes: LIfe, % Arm, Flat Arm, Hybrid Arm/Stun Recov
Suffixes: Accuracy, Resists, Attack Speed(not really needed for 2.2APS with imbued wand)

Option 2

Maligaro's is the ideal choice. It has everything we want to boost our damage, but we lose out on some survivability. I did not switch to maligaro's until later levels when I was comfortable losing the extra life and resists rare gloves had to offer.

Boots

Rare
Prefixes: Movement Speed, Life, % Arm, Flat Arm, Hybrid Arm/Stun Recov
Suffixes: Resists

Not much to say here. I wouldn't go below 15% movement speed unless you are on a budget and need to get your life and resists up.

Amulet

Rare
Base doesn't matter much, but you might need some dex for gmp. If not get Agate Amulet base for more life/es.
Prefixes: LIfe, Spell Damage, -mana cost, % Arm, %ES
Suffixes: Accuracy, Crit, Crit Multi

I always use my neck as a stat stick for crit/crit multi. Early on you might need to trade in crit multi for resists. Typically I searched for a neck with 60/70+life, 200+accuracy with open suffix. This allowed me to craft on ~30% crit from elreon.
I have tried Voll's Devotion, but it just didn't seem that strong with this build as we are dependent on 7 power charges to get our crit up. Without them it was hard to proc CoC.

Rings

Rare Diamond Rings
Prefixes: LIfe, -mana, ES
Suffixes: Accuracy, Crafted Crit, Resist, Cold Dmg, mana regen, strength

It is essential when you transition off clarity to have 1 elreon ring to offset the mana cost, 6 link barrage is ~18 mana. With the ring it brings it to 10 which is easily sustainable at 2.2APS.

Belt

Rare Leather Belt
Prefixes: LIfe, Flat Armor, Flat ES
Suffixes: Resists

Yah it's a life/resist stick

Shield

Option 1 - Rare
Prefixes: LIfe, Spell Damage, ES, +Gem Lvl
Suffixes: Resists, Crit chance for spells

Option 2

Option 3

Early on a rare shield or saffells is perfect. I'm really not a huge fan of saffells. It nice on some fights, but I hate losing the block chance for regular attacks. I find with CoC that I always have flasks up and it is rarely spells that are hurting me, it's the off screen chargers or a big physical hit that hurts. I'll take my 20% chance to block. Later once you have flask nodes and purity of fire you can switch to Rise of the Phoenix and run RF. That is the only reason to run that shield. It is nice to have 100% fire immunity and not care about half of the scary things in the game.

Wand

Option 1 - Rare
There are two options here, tornado/opal or imbued.
Prefixes: Spell Dmg, Spell Dmg/Mana, Crafted Spell Leech, Phys/Acc, +Gem Level
Suffixes: High Local Crit, Crit Multi, Attack Speed(if needed), Accuracy, Cold Dmg

Imbued wand is the ideal choice. You can get by with very little to no attack speed added to hit 2.2aps. If you wear rat's nest or pick up berserking you don't need attack speed. This allows you to pick up accuracy or cold damage or just crit multi if you did not have it. With 23% from tree, 5% from maliagro's, and 10% from qual GMP you have 38% increased which means you only need a 1.63 speed wand to get 2.25APS. Now if you had a little bit more lets say 15% from rats nest or berkserking, You would only need 1.47spd wand to get to 2.25APS, which would mean an imbued wand would be to fast and you would pass the APS breakpoint and you would need to lower the qual of GMP or something to get to the right spot with 0% additional attack speed on your wand. On the other hand now you could use a tornado/opal wand with a higher base crit and a nice added attack speed roll to get to the 2.2aps.

Think I forgot to mention...Crit is your most important stat. You don't need anything else, but a local crit 30+%.

My Gear

Life Total in this setup: 5173/360

I also had a pair of maligaro's that I would wear and saffell's to swap to for certain things.

As you can tell there is still room for lots of improvement. None of my gems were level 21. I had vaal'd several, but had no luck. Accuracy on the helm would be nice and more chaos resist. I am a big fan of chaos resist for Bloodlines and probably future leagues. Otherwordly chargers/devos are a lot less scary when you have +20 instead of -60. Other notes, my wand had 12% added attack spd, which was perfect to get to 2.2, but when i wear maligaro's it is to fast so i had to actually craft it down.

Also all gear is in standard now since I rip'd to desync two days after I started this post.

Flasks

Besides the damage flasks are what make CoC amazing. They are practically permanently up. I found the ideal flask setup to be the following.

Swap flasks included

Flask Choices
  • Eternal - We have no regen with vaal pact, so it combats any degen effects. With RF on it would mean I had 0 life loss when I did not have a ruby up. Finally it always meant I had a corrupting blood cure. This is important, because of how fast we attack it stacks up quickly.
  • Seething Divine of Dousing - Insta Pot, Later on I switched to RF and I needed a way to turn RF off and this was the only location for it.
  • Quicksilver of Adren/Heat - Nice to get around the map and having a freeze immunity was nice.
  • Ruby of Warding - Warding Pots are essential and I needed the Ruby to have 100% FR for RF and just general faceroll.
  • Granite - With purities and resists flasks I found physical damage to be one of the scariest things.

Spec

Skill Tree
Lvl 90
Lvl 80
Lvl 70

There is a little to be said about the choices I made on my spec. You might be curious why did I go to the templar area. Well I like some of the nodes over in that area. Mainly the Chaos/Life Ring and Celestial Judgement. Which means I missed out on true strike, but I picked up another power charge which balances it out somewhat and I have a lot more elemental damage. The nice thing about the build is if you want unwavering you are still pretty close and can drop a few unneeded nodes to get to it. There are plenty of addition life nodes if you feel like you are lacking, but with 178% I wouldn't be to worried. At one point I had 5.6k life and 550 ES. You have the option of picking up Inner Force which will net you +1 max resist with level 20 purities. Like I mentioned earlier you can pick up Berserking cluster and use an opal/tornado wand. So if you want to cut some damage to pick up other things that's fine you have plenty of damage to spare!

Leveling: Typically I level characters with freeze pulse/flameblast or whatever is the easiest til mid to late 60s in docks/66 maps. While leveling I pretty much jump life node to life node and sometimes pick up big dps/crit nodes.
Transition: Once you transition you don't need vaal pact right away. You can make do with Arctic Breath/Ice Spear Combo and a Sapphire. You have to just be a little careful with reflect in big pack size or increased monster life maps, but docks is NP.
Later Leveling: I didn't pick up the flasks nodes and Aura nodes until late 80s, because you really don't need them. You can put points in the Celestial Nodes in the mean time.

Well I hope you enjoyed my guide. If you have any questions ask them here and I will stop by time to time or message me directly. You can also visit my stream.

Things to still be added
  • Atziri
Last edited by Krippi on Mar 15, 2015, 3:10:16 PM
really nice post,espcially the aps caculation about coc's cd time.
I need to say this thread is much more useful than 99% posts here, and this is the reason that i am curious about why there is no other replies......

Last edited by Won_noW on Mar 10, 2015, 1:58:18 PM
BTW, there is something wrong about your test on aps of barrage without lmp/gmp.
Lets do some math here:
1st of all, barrage has a windup time before shooting, and barrage + gmp increased the attacks' duration.
These 2 basic concepts are from GGG.

So lets assume that the value of percentage which shooting time takes is "a", acoroding to the tested break point 2.2 aps for barrage + gmp, we have:

(a+1) x a/8 x 1/2.2 > 0.051

then we have a2 + a - 0.8976 > 0

so the results is a > 0.57

and from which GGG said, windup time is around 40%, this result is right, shooting time si 60% .

This is the reason that why people get confused by their caculation about barrage+ gmp 's attack speed on the tooltips,which is only 1/(1+0.6) of its real attack's time.

lets do the math again, barrage + gmp 0.05 x 8 / 0.6 = 2/3 = 0.6666666666 so, 0.66666666 s is your break point. So for the tooltips,it would be 0.666666 x1/(1+0.6) = 0.4167, the aps u guys tested is 1/0.4167 = 2.3+

OK, then for the case barrage without lmp/gmp,

0.05x 4 / 0.6 =1/3 so the aps is < 3

hope someone could understand my math.....
You are correct about my no lmp/gimp calc. For some reason I was still calculating for 8 projectiles and not 4. So it is <3 APS.

And for the Gmp calc I think it makes sense .4 windup + .6 attack + .6 Gmp attack. Through testing the break is close to 2.3. I think when I tested 2.27 or so APS is where I failed. And finally the sheet APS isn't the real APS. if you do 100 attacks with GMP barrage at 2.2x APS and divide it out you get something like 1.77/1.8 APS because of the Gmp projectiles increasing the duration. The sheet APS reflects as if you didn't have Gmp iirc. Not at my computer so hopefully I got all of that right.

Edit: Back to the gmp calc....So the new equation would be .25 windup + .75 attack, but that doesn't work perfectly. If you do the math it's (.05*8)/.75 = .5333 then convert to APS 1.87. That's close to the 1.77/1.8.
Last edited by Krippi on Mar 14, 2015, 11:27:49 AM
Thanks for the guide Krippi...

Pro explanation of things as usual.

Was thinking of maybe trying Glacial cascade + arc combo with some nuts Standard gear.

Or Maybe just go with some GMP version.

Keep yoloing it bro - most interesting HC league stream in PoE twitch by far imo^_^ Top level playing with tons of knowledge.

Btw. You could add the "Nuts" version with your RF VP ruby flask spam version of build that you used before the char unfortunately ripped to desync/yolo :P (vulnerability academy boss with double desync GG)

best
cudez

ps. that RF + Acuity might interest me. Going to try Corrupt +1gems Volls too^_^
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Mar 14, 2015, 7:00:46 PM
Awesome + indepth guide, lots to learn here
"
Krippi wrote:
You are correct about my no lmp/gimp calc. For some reason I was still calculating for 8 projectiles and not 4. So it is <3 APS.

And for the Gmp calc I think it makes sense .4 windup + .6 attack + .6 Gmp attack. Through testing the break is close to 2.3. I think when I tested 2.27 or so APS is where I failed. And finally the sheet APS isn't the real APS. if you do 100 attacks with GMP barrage at 2.2x APS and divide it out you get something like 1.77/1.8 APS because of the Gmp projectiles increasing the duration. The sheet APS reflects as if you didn't have Gmp iirc. Not at my computer so hopefully I got all of that right.

Edit: Back to the gmp calc....So the new equation would be .25 windup + .75 attack, but that doesn't work perfectly. If you do the math it's (.05*8)/.75 = .5333 then convert to APS 1.87. That's close to the 1.77/1.8.

Yes, as I caculated before, the percentage of attack time in barrage should be bigger than 57%, as well GGG claimed it is around 60%(not exactly), so there might be a very slightly deviation like 1% to 3 %. I think this is why we have a little difference between caculation and real test, I guess this is ok.

BTW, due to the limitation of aps of barrage + gmp, do you really think barrage + gmp is still the best coc choice? I have tested barrage without lmp/gmp + glacial cascade + flame surge/arc + EK + life leech for single target, it is quite great, even better than gmp. I think this is because glacial cascade has multi-hits which creates a dps much higher than its dps on tooltips. It seems that 2 spells x 5 x 50% (gmp effect)=5 spells/per crit is not the strongest way now, because in the case barrage + glacial cascade + flame surge/arc + EK, u have also around 5 spells (glacial cascade counted as 2 to 3) per crit, and nearly half of their total damages are physical damage, u need not to worried about reflection any more. SO in my opinion, barrage without lmp/gmp + glacial cascade + flame surge/arc + EK + life leech is the best now, at least in bloodline/hc , especially when u only have a 5 link.
Last edited by Won_noW on Mar 16, 2015, 5:12:16 AM
Why use Barrage? Are you aware of the fact crit rolls according to attack and not hit?
"
Defaceo wrote:
Why use Barrage? Are you aware of the fact crit rolls according to attack and not hit?

becoz barrage is a range-attack. I guess u would like to introduce cyclone, but do believe me: if u wanna play with discharge, Mjorner is the best choice. With a "attack can not be eavded" dagger or mace, of course u have a higher chance for crit rolls, but the problem is that the trigger skills u can use is only cyclone which causes descyn, or u may use molten strike/lightning strike etc, but I dont think coc with face tanking skills is a good choice, especially when u wanna leveling a lvl 85 + charactor, die one time and lose 10% exp, this is really a big deal.
I still feel gmps is better. Let's say you are at the 3.0 aps and the 2.2 aps for gmp (but really 1.8aps). So if you shoot lets say for 10s.

No GMP - 3aps*10s*4hits per attack = 120 Hits
GMP - 1.8aps*10*8 = 144 Hits

So as you can see in a 10s window gmp is getting 24 more chances to proc...not a ton but it does add up.

Now Glacial cascade hits 2-3....granted 3 is super ideal, but if you are standing right on the mob it might even be 1. Now in the spec we have 40% projectil damage, which only EK gets. We also have 100 or so elemental damage, which only half of GC and none of EK get. Yes gmp does give us 50% less damage, but it does give 40% increased dmg at higher level, granted i know it is a much lower then a 40% increase with all the spell damage and elemental damage we have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info